Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It has been over a month no news on the Poly front

    Comment


    • 6 months on SU. No word from EWR.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
        6 months on SU. No word from EWR.
        what locations you guys applied for?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
          6 months on SU. No word from EWR.
          I feel your pain!!


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
            what locations you guys applied for?
            EWR is Newark, NJ


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Anyone know what the transfer process is like for current officers? I was wondering if there were airports that are only available to those above the GS-07 level.

              Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Certain ports like JFK, Miami International, and LAX only show up a few times per year, but other International airports in the US never seem to be available.

                Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
                  EWR is Newark, NJ


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Are you in the same boat?

                  Comment


                  • Super happy... My Background Investigation has been completed. Now preparing for PFT2.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Any tips for an interview at MIA? Just got scheduled

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                        Super happy... My Background Investigation has been completed. Now preparing for PFT2.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Congrats. Did they notify you that it was completed? Or it was by Cass?
                        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                          Congrats. Did they notify you that it was completed? Or it was by Cass?
                          CASS


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                            CASS


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Ok cool that's great.
                            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                              Congrats. Did they notify you that it was completed? Or it was by Cass?
                              Thank you


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                                Anyone know what the transfer process is like for current officers? I was wondering if there were airports that are only available to those above the GS-07 level.

                                Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                                Under the most recent announcements there's been a push on to only place new hires into ports that have greater opportunities to to train new hires and give them more, varied experiences.
                                On top of that, there's also a greater push to allow current officers to move into ports of their choosing.

                                With both in mind, direct hiring in certain ports will probably become rarer. Especially the smaller and more desirable ports.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12621 users online. 457 members and 12164 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X