Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anybody know when the next EOD for JFK is set to be?

    Comment


    • Hey I had my vbt and si today. I got finger printed also. But after I was not told if I pass or failed on the spot. Anyone have this happen to them?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
        Hey I had my vbt and si today. I got finger printed also. But after I was not told if I pass or failed on the spot. Anyone have this happen to them?
        I wasn't told whether I passed or failed either, I had to wait for the email.

        Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
          Hey I had my vbt and si today. I got finger printed also. But after I was not told if I pass or failed on the spot. Anyone have this happen to them?
          They will notified you within 2-8 weeks. If not, more than 8 weeks. Mine was within 4 weeks. Others I've talked too less than 4 weeks.

          Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
            Hey I had my vbt and si today. I got finger printed also. But after I was not told if I pass or failed on the spot. Anyone have this happen to them?
            I took mine on Wednesday, and received the NOR Yesterday. I was also told if I failed the VBT I wouldn't do the SI. Same goes with FP.


            Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
            Peace out...war in!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
              Here! Just completed VBT/ SI and Poly last week and I was supposed to get my eod date on Friday but didn't because my medical hasn't cleared yet :/
              after your vb. and si did they tell you pass or fail on the spot ?

              Comment


              • what did the email say for you ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Star.Fox View Post
                  They will notified you within 2-8 weeks. If not, more than 8 weeks. Mine was within 4 weeks. Others I've talked too less than 4 weeks.

                  Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
                  you passed ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                    you passed ?



                    Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                    Peace out...war in!

                    Comment


                    • anyone here apply for 16-1 Miami location?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cesp21 View Post
                        CONGRATS TO ALL THAT HAVE PASSED AND MADE IT TO WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!

                        i have been reading this forum for like 2 days now and all you guys/girls who made it give me hope!

                        I just took the CBPO test on October 13, 2015 (16-1) so i have a longgggg way to go! I haven't even received my NOR yet lol. I have hope and patience. i currently work for DHS (FEMA) so Ive done equip and all that stuff before so i know how long it takes. I think i might avoid going through this forum though because it makes me anxious !!

                        Anybody else take 16-1?
                        16-1 here What's your status?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                          I reapplied back in September under 16-1 for Miami. I am waiting.
                          How's it going ?

                          Comment


                          • 16-1. Just took vbt and si plus finger printed. Medical and pft1 this week. But I wasn't told if I pass interview. Should I worry? Sounds like you guys process is going fast.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                              16-1. Just took vbt and si plus finger printed. Medical and pft1 this week. But I wasn't told if I pass interview. Should I worry? Sounds like you guys process is going fast.
                              If they fingerprint you, then I am 99.9% sure that you passed. You usually only get fingerprinted if you pass.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                                If they fingerprint you, then I am 99.9% sure that you passed. You usually only get fingerprinted if you pass.
                                Yeah. Hopefully. What are you. What's your status?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4424 users online. 212 members and 4212 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X