300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
    Have to resubmit my e-QIP they need some more info but I forgot my password and have locked my e-QIP account. It's saying I need to contact my agency representative to have my login account unlocked or credentials reset. Anyone know who I need to contact? I only have until 1-17-16 to resubmit it.
    Contact the person who emailed you the eqip access the first time.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
    Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
      Kool. Where are you located
      Hey how was the vet and si. You pass?

Comment

• Fourth poly and still a FAIL! This time she said straight out your failing. I've said it all in that room I Dont know what else they want. I just can't grasp where they keep telling me I'm hiding or not telling everything. Either way good luck too all I'm not giving up but I'm not going to stress over a machine telling them I'm hiding something

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
          Hey how was the vet and si. You pass?
          I am sure I passed the VBT and SI. They fingerprinted me
          Last edited by EagleFist13; 01-14-2016, 02:43 PM.
          Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
            I am sure I passed the VBT and SI. They fingerprinted me as well. Apparently, they want me to set up a recruiting effort at my military installation.

Recruiting effort? Uh?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
              Recruiting effort? Uh?
              Like put the Chief in contact with the transition people at my base. They want to recruit at each base.

Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Sounds like something brought about by the Border Jobs for Veterans Act.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                  Fourth poly and still a FAIL! This time she said straight out your failing. I've said it all in that room I Dont know what else they want. I just can't grasp where they keep telling me I'm hiding or not telling everything. Either way good luck too all I'm not giving up but I'm not going to stress over a machine telling them I'm hiding something

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                  I'm sorry. That's horribly unfair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                    Actually, they're offering 9's now, wish it was like that when I got the job smh

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                    Hey can you give some insight on working at JFK airport? What are the pros and cons since you started working there? How do you enjoy working at JFK. Are supervisors, Coworkers friendly?
                    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                      Hey can you give some insight on working at JFK airport? What are the pros and cons since you started working there? How do you enjoy working at JFK. Are supervisors, Coworkers friendly?
                      PM me

EOD - 08/2014
                      FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                      DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I will be attending pre Academy at San Juan international, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place I can rent while I stay there. Reasonable price please. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
                          Hello everyone,

I will be attending pre Academy at San Juan international, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place I can rent while I stay there. Reasonable price please. Thanks in advance.

Are you prior military or current? There is a hotel on Ft Buchanan. Although you don't need to be associated with the military to stay there, they might cut you a deal if you are. It's obviously safe there as its in a secure Army base.

PS, they might even have an airport shuttle although I've not seen one there.
                          Last edited by CZ_Kid; 01-15-2016, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                            Are you prior military or current? There is a hotel on Ft Buchanan. Although you don't need to be associated with the military to stay there, they might cut you a deal if you are. It's obviously safe there as its in a secure Army base.

PS, they might even have an airport shuttle although I've not seen one there.
                            Thanks alot for the information! I'm a navy veteran. It would be awesome if they had a shuttle because renting a car for a month will be alot of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
                              Thanks alot for the information! I'm a navy veteran. It would be awesome if they had a shuttle because renting a car for a month will be alot of money.

If you must rent, there is a rental on base at the PX. I'd imagine renting online is cheaper though.

Comment

• Pre academy from JFK has been scheduled to go to FLETC Feb 9 if anyone was wondering. Looks like the classes are beginning to pick back up

EOD - 08/2014
                                FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                                DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8414 users online. 365 members and 8049 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X