300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
    Jesus, I knew San Ysidro went through a lot faster than all the other ports but not that fast! Maybe I should apply to San Ysidro instead of waiting months for Miami or New York, haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Maybe you should...with a good salary you will definitely be able to afford our ridiculous high rent and mortgage costs

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
      This is my timeline so far. I applied for San Ysidro as well.

Apply: 27 Oct 15
      TSL: 30 Nov 15
      NOR: 3 Dec 15 (95)
      PFT1 and Medical: 30 Dec 15
      BI submitted to IA: 8 Jan 16
      NOR PFT1: ?
      VBT/SI: Scheduled next week
      Poly:?
      Meet with BI:?
      EOD:?
      PFT2:?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
      This is my timeline:

Written test: 17 Oct 15
      TSL: 09 Nov 15
      NOR: Never received one
      PFT1 and Medical: 11 Dec and 17 Dec. 2015
      BI submitted to IA: 23 Dec 2015
      NOR PFT1: 21 Dec 2015
      VBT/SI: 07 Jan 2016
      Poly: 08 Jan 2016
      Meet with BI: not yet
      EOD: not yet
      PFT2: not yet
      Last edited by Aguilord30; 01-10-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
        Year round. It's the last thing you need to worry about. Don't forget about the pre academy.
        You're not answering my question.

What's the last thing I need to worry about? Not finishing school or the date I get sent off
        CBPO: GS-5
        Geo/Location: JFK
        Tested: 3/'13
        NOR (84)
        Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
        Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
        Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
        The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
        BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
        EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post

What's the last thing I need to worry about? Not finishing school or the date I get sent off
          I did answer your question. If you read this forum before posting you would know I posted the upcoming academy dates very recently. Obviously I'm talking about the academy dates and not your degree.

Comment

There are multiple academies every month except for May. I'm guessing that they're more or less using May to catch up on instructor training and everything else they need time to tackle outside of running basic classes.
            Things pick up over the summer months and you pretty much can expect weekly academies between June and the end of September.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              There are multiple academies every month except for May. I'm guessing that they're more or less using May to catch up on instructor training and everything else they need time to tackle outside of running basic classes.
              Things pick up over the summer months and you pretty much can expect weekly academies between June and the end of September.
              Ok great thank you for your respectful response ! As I was saying, I just wanted to have an idea. I would really like to finish my final semester. But thank you
              NOR (84)

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                I did answer your question. If you read this forum before posting you would know I posted the upcoming academy dates very recently. Obviously I'm talking about the academy dates and not your degree.
                From what I did read you didn't post up until July so relax a bit. Be a little more respectful .
                Last edited by Ma23; 01-10-2016, 07:07 PM.
                NOR (84)

Comment

From what I did read you didn't post up until July so relax a bit. Be a little more respectful .
                  Your response to me warranted my response. I post several times a week...

Comment

• Anyways guys! I'm still praying for everyone on here! Patience is key and stay focused !! Keep pushing because God is in control and he knows when your time is and when you're ready!
                    NOR (84)

Comment

Ok great thank you for your respectful response ! As I was saying, I just wanted to have an idea. I would really like to finish my final semester. But thank you

Are you looking to finish the semester with a degree or just finish a semester?

If it's a matter of putting of an EOD for a few months in order to graduate with degree in hand, I'm pretty sure MHC will be willing to be somewhat flexible with you when and where they can. If it's a delay just to finish out a semester...that's probably more of a "maybe".

Either way, ask MHC when and if they call with an offering between now and when your semester is up.

They will be hiring hundreds of additional people between now and the end of the fiscal year on the last day of September. You're looking at JFK as a hiring option. JFK is both huge and pretty much continuously in need of new staffing. My guess is that the window of opportunity for a JFK hire seldom closes completely or remains limited/closed for long.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                        Are you looking to finish the semester with a degree or just finish a semester?

If it's a matter of putting of an EOD for a few months in order to graduate with degree in hand, I'm pretty sure MHC will be willing to be somewhat flexible with you when and where they can. If it's a delay just to finish out a semester...that's probably more of a "maybe".

Either way, ask MHC when and if they call with an offering between now and when your semester is up.

They will be hiring hundreds of additional people between now and the end of the fiscal year on the last day of September. You're looking at JFK as a hiring option. JFK is both huge and pretty much continuously in need of new staffing. My guess is that the window of opportunity for a JFK hire seldom closes completely or remains limited/closed for long.
                        Yes, finish with a degree in hand ! And thank you, I'll sure ask them. Thank you so much. I think with the pace and patterns I've seen, looks like I'll have the chance to finish in May. God willing.
                        NOR (84)

Comment

• blank post. sorry
                          Last edited by Ma23; 01-11-2016, 09:57 AM.
                          NOR (84)

Comment

• Does anyone have the new announcment dates for this year?

Thank you,

Comment

• Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
                              Does anyone have the new announcment dates for this year?

Thank you,
                              Includes CBP Officer & Border Patrol
                              http://www.cbp.gov/careers/join-cbp/...ement-schedule

Comment

• First day of each month for 2016

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7346 users online. 304 members and 7042 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X