300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
    When did your SF86 (eqip) get sent up to Internal Affairs? I got the email last week saying mine was sent up. Trying to figure out when I'll get the call to take the poly.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
    i think like two weeks before..., which is over a month now

Its funny, I tried to login to Cass and I forgot the name of the site.... I forgot that Cass is called Cass lol its been so long since I logged in. After sending my case to IA, Minneapolis told me that its out of their hands for that part so they won't be updating Cass

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
      i think like two weeks before..., which is over a month now

Its funny, I tried to login to Cass and I forgot the name of the site.... I forgot that Cass is called Cass lol its been so long since I logged in. After sending my case to IA, Minneapolis told me that its out of their hands for that part so they won't be updating Cass
      I don't see there being a problem. Why are you changing it to San Ysidro? That's the port I applied for.

Peace out...war in!

Comment

I don't see there being a problem. Why are you changing it to San Ysidro? That's the port I applied for.

loan repayment incentive. Weather is nice too down there. I've worked in EWR before for about 2 years (diff agency) and am a bit tired of the area

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
          loan repayment incentive. Weather is nice too down there. I've worked in EWR before for about 2 years (diff agency) and am a bit tired of the area

Peace out...war in!

Comment

• missed that one. I'm applying to all of them anyway, we'll see where I stand with loans as far as final location

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
              Does anyone know dates for flec in the future? For example I'm hoping to finish my semester before I get a date... So maybe early or late June ??
              Year round. It's the last thing you need to worry about. Don't forget about the pre academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                Where my 16-1people at?
                Here! Just completed VBT/ SI and Poly last week and I was supposed to get my eod date on Friday but didn't because my medical hasn't cleared yet :/

Comment

How did the test go?
                  It's definitely stressful. I managed to pass everything but they seriously blew my mind with everything that I had to do...all I can say is, keep in mind who you are, don't lie about anything, and reassure yourself that you are suitable for the position...they will definitely try to make you question if you know who you are...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
                    Here! Just completed VBT/ SI and Poly last week and I was supposed to get my eod date on Friday but didn't because my medical hasn't cleared yet :/
                    Congrats! What port are you? Are you a reapply or 16-1 the entire time? How soon after your eqip was sent to internal affairs before you got a poly?

Peace out...war in!

Comment

How did the test go?
                      It's definitely stressful. I managed to pass everything but they seriously blew my mind with everything that I had to do...all I can say is, keep in mind who you are, don't lie about anything, and reassure yourself that you are suitable for the position...they will definitely try to make you question if you know who you are...

Comment

Congrats! What port are you? Are you a reapply or 16-1 the entire time? How soon after your eqip was sent to internal affairs before you got a poly?

I applied for San Ysidro. I applied for the first time in Oct 2015. I submitted my e-Qip 12/12/15 and I took my poly 01/08/2016...so it's all going pretty fast!

Comment

I applied for San Ysidro. I applied for the first time in Oct 2015. I submitted my e-Qip 12/12/15 and I took my poly 01/08/2016...so it's all going pretty fast!
                          This is my timeline so far. I applied for San Ysidro as well.

Apply: 27 Oct 15
                          TSL: 30 Nov 15
                          NOR: 3 Dec 15 (95)
                          PFT1 and Medical: 30 Dec 15
                          BI submitted to IA: 8 Jan 16
                          NOR PFT1: ?
                          VBT/SI: Scheduled next week
                          Poly:?
                          Meet with BI:?
                          EOD:?
                          PFT2:?

Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Jesus, I knew San Ysidro went through a lot faster than all the other ports but not that fast! Maybe I should apply to San Ysidro instead of waiting months for Miami or New York, haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow that's crazy fast. I just did my PFT1 a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                                Jesus, I knew San Ysidro went through a lot faster than all the other ports but not that fast! Maybe I should apply to San Ysidro instead of waiting months for Miami or New York, haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                                You need to live around here too though. They are giving some people EOD dates as soon as they pass the polygraph and medical.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8342 users online. 215 members and 8127 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X