300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
    Hey. I applied to Miami area and will be doing SI soon. Where are you in the process?
    Hey I'm done with the hiring process just been in the scheduling unit waiting to be called

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp1363 View Post
      Hey I'm done with the hiring process just been in the scheduling unit waiting to be called
      what test are you from? How long after meeting with your BI did it take for you to go to the next step?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp1363 View Post
        Wow. When did your process start ? Where are you located ? I'm in VA. Applied to Miami

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
          what test are you from? How long after meeting with your BI did it take for you to go to the next step?
          I'm already bp so everything carried over except the pre employment test which I already took. I think the announcement was 16-1 and I got a 98 on the pre employment exam. And everyone that's worried about the bi I've heard of people graduating fletc without being cleared. They got cleared some time after graduation from my understanding (missing signatures and document kind of thing) not a felony or anything of that nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
            Sweet, thanks!
            I'm currently sweating over my vbt and polygraph scheduled for 1/07 and 1/08...I got nothing to hide but it's still nerve-wrecking
            How did it go? What announcement are you?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
            Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
              How did it go? What announcement are you?

How was the tests?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                How was the tests?
                I take the VBT and SI next week in Chicago.

Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
                  Sweet, thanks!
                  I'm currently sweating over my vbt and polygraph scheduled for 1/07 and 1/08...I got nothing to hide but it's still nerve-wrecking
                  How did the test go?

Comment

• Good luck man.

Comment

I take the VBT and SI next week in Chicago.

Good luck !

Comment

• Does anyone know dates for flec in the future? For example I'm hoping to finish my semester before I get a date... So maybe early or late June ??
                        CBPO: GS-5
                        Geo/Location: JFK
                        Tested: 3/'13
                        NOR (84)
                        Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                        Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                        Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                        The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                        BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                        EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Star.Fox View Post
                          But I received an email last month from the HR department stating they changed my background investigators. Since then, I haven't received any further information about my process for BI or poly. This anticipation is making me worry about my job application. Any help, advice, and/or personal experience?

Just chill ! This is a process. Nothing to worry about. They get to you when they do. This happened to me you just need to wait that's all.
                          CBPO: GS-5
                          Geo/Location: JFK
                          Tested: 3/'13
                          NOR (84)
                          Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                          Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                          Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                          The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                          BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                          EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• I have poly on the 29th for EWR, and wanted to reapply to San Ysidro and other border towns the day after that poly since the announcement closes on the 31st... anyone think that's going to be a problem with them? should I let the poly person know I'm planning to reapply?

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                              I have poly on the 29th for EWR, and wanted to reapply to San Ysidro and other border towns the day after that poly since the announcement closes on the 31st... anyone think that's going to be a problem with them? should I let the poly person know I'm planning to reapply?
                              When did your SF86 (eqip) get sent up to Internal Affairs? I got the email last week saying mine was sent up. Trying to figure out when I'll get the call to take the poly.

Peace out...war in!

Comment

When did your SF86 (eqip) get sent up to Internal Affairs? I got the email last week saying mine was sent up. Trying to figure out when I'll get the call to take the poly.

whats your process?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10215 users online. 501 members and 9714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X