Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got the call. Fletc Feb 9 to June 14

    Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by haoken View Post
      Got the call. Fletc Feb 9 to June 14

      Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
      Congrats. How was your timeline?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

      Comment


      • Long. I was offered the job at the wrong location and I reapplied to the new duty location. Most of my things carried over from previous application

        Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by haoken View Post
          Long. I was offered the job at the wrong location and I reapplied to the new duty location. Most of my things carried over from previous application

          Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
          Oh congratulations. Hopefully I will see you in JFK.
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

          Comment


          • To put things into perspective, I was offered the job in April 2015. Turned it down and reapplied immediately. Got offered today.

            Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Congrats to those individuals getting the call! Have my vbt/si tomorrow morning! a bit nervous but confident! Any last minute tips?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
                Congrats to those individuals getting the call! Have my vbt/si tomorrow morning! a bit nervous but confident! Any last minute tips?
                Yes. To be your self. Do what you feel is right.
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                Comment


                • I decided to reapply because I was more interested in a location on the 16-4 and that I now have the qualifications for a GS-7 (when I applied previously for 15-3 I only qualified for a GS-5).

                  Right after applying, I received an email: "You recently applied for a U.S. Customs and Border Protection job opportunity which requires you to complete assessments. Our records indicate that you completed the assessments required for this position over six months ago. You may choose to retake all of the assessments or to use all of your previous assessment scores for this vacancy. If you choose to retake the assessments, you must retake the entire battery.
                  Please use the following link to make the selection between these two options."

                  For anyone that knows, for this, does "assesments" mean just the entry computer test/exam or does it mean everything SI/VBT, Medical and Fitness?

                  I have already completed SI/VBT, Medical, and Fitness within the past year so they are still good and I rather not retake them.

                  If this is just for the entry test, is it worth retaking the exam? I recieved an 85 last time, I didn't prepare, I just took the exam.

                  The email came from a usahire.opm email address just after I applied.
                  Last edited by CriminalJusticeStudent; 01-04-2016, 08:45 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by haoken View Post
                    Got the call. Fletc Feb 9 to June 14

                    Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
                    See you there!!! I'm here now myself.
                    CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                    Application- 7/23/2014
                    Written exam - 9/24/2015
                    NOR: 10/31/2014
                    TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                    SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                    Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                    PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                    VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                    Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                    NOPA- 5/4/2015
                    Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                    Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                    Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                    BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                    Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                    Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                    EOD: 10/26/15
                    FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by haoken View Post
                      To put things into perspective, I was offered the job in April 2015. Turned it down and reapplied immediately. Got offered today.

                      Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
                      I'm a reapply too and just waiting for about a month for my background to come over from the last application. Ideally I would like to be moved to JFK before I leave FLETC.
                      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                      Application- 7/23/2014
                      Written exam - 9/24/2015
                      NOR: 10/31/2014
                      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                      NOPA- 5/4/2015
                      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                      EOD: 10/26/15
                      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                      Comment


                      • 85 might not be a high enough score for the port you may want
                        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                          85 might not be a high enough score for the port you may want
                          Me??

                          I got a tentative selection letter
                          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                          Application- 7/23/2014
                          Written exam - 9/24/2015
                          NOR: 10/31/2014
                          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                          NOPA- 5/4/2015
                          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                          EOD: 10/26/15
                          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                            I decided to reapply because I was more interested in a location on the 16-4 and that I now have the qualifications for a GS-7 (when I applied previously for 15-3 I only qualified for a GS-5).

                            Right after applying, I received an email: "You recently applied for a U.S. Customs and Border Protection job opportunity which requires you to complete assessments. Our records indicate that you completed the assessments required for this position over six months ago. You may choose to retake all of the assessments or to use all of your previous assessment scores for this vacancy. If you choose to retake the assessments, you must retake the entire battery.
                            Please use the following link to make the selection between these two options."

                            For anyone that knows, for this, does "assesments" mean just the entry computer test/exam or does it mean everything SI/VBT, Medical and Fitness?

                            I have already completed SI/VBT, Medical, and Fitness within the past year so they are still good and I rather not retake them.

                            If this is just for the entry test, is it worth retaking the exam? I recieved an 85 last time, I didn't prepare, I just took the exam.

                            The email came from a usahire.opm email address just after I applied.
                            Ok, so I reapplied with an 85 and chose to use my previous 85 for JFK. i was told that score may not be competitive enough for JFK and I took that chance anyway. I got a TSL and new applicant id.
                            CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                            Application- 7/23/2014
                            Written exam - 9/24/2015
                            NOR: 10/31/2014
                            TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                            SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                            Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                            PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                            VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                            Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                            NOPA- 5/4/2015
                            Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                            Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                            Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                            BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                            Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                            Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                            EOD: 10/26/15
                            FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                              Me??

                              I got a tentative selection letter
                              What is the difference between a tentative selection and score?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                Poly is scheduled by a different unit from the VBT
                                This is what I got:

                                You have been scheduled for a Video-Based Test (VBT) and polygraph examination. The VBT and polygraph examination are pre-employment requirements for your tentative selection for the position of Customs and Border Protection Officer. Your VBT is scheduled at the location and time shown below. Upon successful completion of the Structured Interview, your polygraph examination will be scheduled for the next day.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6475 users online. 300 members and 6175 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X