300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
    They just shoot you an email with your scheduled vbt and polygraph for the next day. ..at least that's how they scheduled me. I'm having problems with my current day job because they sent me the email one week in advance and I'm required to let my employer know 2 weeks in advance if I want to take a day off. ..
    Gotcha thanks! Didn't know they schedule polys and vbts together.. I'm honestly waiting on a poly, and drug test and that a it... The wait for The poly is brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
    Score: 95+
    List:1XX February 2015
    APD-5: TBT
    Medical: TBT
    Written Psychological: TBT
    Oral Psychological: TBT
    Meet with investigator: TBT
    JST: TBT
    Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
      Gotcha thanks! Didn't know they schedule polys and vbts together.. I'm honestly waiting on a poly, and drug test and that a it... The wait for The poly is brutal

Poly is scheduled by a different unit from the VBT
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Poly guy scheduled me a month in advance. Gave a range of dates at the end of Jan to select from.. Got a call followed by email. I was also thinking of reapplying for GS-9 at the border towns since there's a loan payback incentive ($10K/year)

Comment

• CBP officer

I have a question. Last week I received a call from another investigator stating that he has tried to contact my neighbors unsuccessfully and if I can provide him with a name or phone number from a close friend that knows me and can verify my residence. Hence, he did call my friend and interview him. My question is, is there a reason my BI is taking so long being that back in August a different investigator already spoke to my neighbor and interview all the contacts I put on SF86. I'm a 14-2 and submitted my paperwork May 1st met with my BI in July 27... Is this normal? And has this happened to anyone?

Comment

• CBP officer

Do they poly before the background check? I notice some people are getting a poly right after VBT.

Also, how far are the other 16-1A candidates? I took my pft1 and medical last week. VBT and SI second week of January. Eqip submitted a couple weeks ago. Mailed my prints around that time too.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
            Last edited by EagleFist13; 01-03-2016, 12:35 PM.
            Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
              Do they poly before the background check? I notice some people are getting a poly right after VBT.

Also, how far are the other 16-1A candidates? I took my pft1 and medical last week. VBT and SI second week of January. Eqip submitted a couple weeks ago. Mailed my prints around that time too.

I'm 16-1 as well. EQIP was first for me. Just did the PFT1 & Medical last week. I haven't been scheduled for the VBT/SI yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                I'm 16-1 as well. EQIP was first for me. Just did the PFT1 & Medical last week. I haven't been scheduled for the VBT/SI yet.
                What port? I am going for San Ysidro. I live in central MO and am going to Chicago for VBT.

Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                  Simple, it's quack bs science. I have taken 3, passed 1, failed 1, inconclusive. I answered the same in all of them.
                  Well I posted a couple weeks back that I was told my poly was still coming out the same and I was not "clearing" WELL to my surprise I was called last Tuesday with the news that I will be taking my poly for the 4th time ! This time with a female and at a different location. Apparently I'm being told I stop breathing for long periods of time during the exam WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN if to my knowledge I'm breathing normal it's not like I'm gasping for air it's just a pattern they say they see while I'm connected . I hope their will be a different outcome and I Dont focus too much on my breathing pattern and it messes up my test.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                    If your from 16 test it's good till the next new test. So probably a year or 2

CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
                    Queens, NY (JFK)

5/05/15 - Applied
                    6/24/15 - External Assessment
                    7/16/15 - Medical / PFT1
                    8/04/15 - VBT / SI / FP
                    8/17/15 - e-QIP
                    11/22/15 - Poly

Hey Z what are you waiting for now since your Polly was in November?
                    CBPO: GS-5
                    Geo/Location: JFK
                    Tested: 3/'13
                    NOR (84)
                    Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                    Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                    Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                    The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                    BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                    EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                      Well I posted a couple weeks back that I was told my poly was still coming out the same and I was not "clearing" WELL to my surprise I was called last Tuesday with the news that I will be taking my poly for the 4th time ! This time with a female and at a different location. Apparently I'm being told I stop breathing for long periods of time during the exam WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN if to my knowledge I'm breathing normal it's not like I'm gasping for air it's just a pattern they say they see while I'm connected . I hope their will be a different outcome and I Dont focus too much on my breathing pattern and it messes up my test.

Hope you pass. There's a female in my preacademy that took 4 tries too.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow! Thank you so do I! I was already on the negative side do to what the last examiner said to me. He said he had never seen anyone redo after the 3rd so I figured that was my last chance. But again thank you that gives me hope

Comment

• Got referred to scheduling. Does anyone know when is the next class?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                            Hey Z what are you waiting for now since your Polly was in November?
                            I met with my BI already. So I'm just waiting to see what's next.
                            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by haoken View Post
                              Got referred to scheduling. Does anyone know when is the next class?

What port are you? How long after you met with your BI did they put you in scheduling unit?

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                What port are you?
                                Jfk. I've been waiting for quite a while now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10337 users online. 498 members and 9839 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X