Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit excited/nervous for this vbt/si haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
      Hmm that's odd. Glad you requested further information. I would have done the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yeah... Hoping to hear back something soon. Hopefully I don't have to submit everything again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
        I had my VBT a week after my PFT-1 so even though I failed the fitness test I was able to get the SI & VBT out of the way before reapplying. It does take a few weeks to get the fitness results so you should be fine, but it's hard to know for sure; since the time frame isn't always the same for each applicant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
        Well. I definitely failed PFT1. I'm just hoping they don't fail me officially until after the SI. Thanks for your help. I'm going to try and make time for exercise in my last semester and hope a posting opens up again in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
          Bit excited/nervous for this vbt/si haha!
          You got this!
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Just finished pft1. It was quite easy. I have not worked out in some time and I found it moderately challenging to max the test but just passing it is easy. The step test is 5 min of fun.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
            Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by tkid86 View Post
              Well. I definitely failed PFT1. I'm just hoping they don't fail me officially until after the SI. Thanks for your help. I'm going to try and make time for exercise in my last semester and hope a posting opens up again in May.
              Make sure you reapply in the next announcement and most likely they are going to cancel your VBT/SI appointment. They canceled mine 1 or 2 days after I took the pft1 and failed the step up cadence.

Comment

• Sooo anyone from EWR hear anything. . ? Anyone meet with their BI? It's dead over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                  Received an odd today from the hiring office. I am 15-3. I had sent my SF-86 and forms in the first week of September. I recieved an email today stating that my background investigation is "untouched" and that I didn't start the background process.

Sent them an email asking for more information and if I need to resubmit everything since I already submitted it all months ago.
                  Never received a response from the hiring center. An update in CASS today saying, "We have not received the background investigation documentation which is required to begin your investigation."

Pretty odd. Since I submitted it close to 4 months ago. Ugh. I guess I have to complete a new SF-86.

Would love to know what happened to cause this?

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                    Never received a response from the hiring center. An update in CASS today saying, "We have not received the background investigation documentation which is required to begin your investigation."

Pretty odd. Since I submitted it close to 4 months ago. Ugh. I guess I have to complete a new SF-86.

Would love to know what happened to cause this?
                    Did you email your BI?
                    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                      Did you email your BI?
                      I did try to contact the CBP Hiring Office Background Investigator person but never received any additional information.

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                        I did try to contact the CBP Hiring Office Background Investigator person but never received any additional information.
                        My opinion is that it's best to wait until after January 4th 2016 to receive a response or to try and contact someone at MHC.
                        Last edited by zFinest; 01-01-2016, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Happy New Year 2016!!!

Comment

• Is there a phone number to call to see if you can schedule your poly? Or do they schedule you?

NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                            Score: 95+
                            List:1XX February 2015
                            APD-5: TBT
                            Medical: TBT
                            Written Psychological: TBT
                            Oral Psychological: TBT
                            Meet with investigator: TBT
                            JST: TBT
                            Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                              Is there a phone number to call to see if you can schedule your poly? Or do they schedule you?

You will be contacted to schedule your polygraph.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                                Is there a phone number to call to see if you can schedule your poly? Or do they schedule you?

They just shoot you an email with your scheduled vbt and polygraph for the next day. ..at least that's how they scheduled me. I'm having problems with my current day job because they sent me the email one week in advance and I'm required to let my employer know 2 weeks in advance if I want to take a day off. ..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8768 users online. 440 members and 8328 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X