Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
    Hmm just the point of contact I would like to ask if an applicant is 1000% truthful and have no derogatory Infor in their background like I mean never ever in life smoked/ used anything illegal. Never even had a speeding tickets/cleanest driving abstract I mean only got drunk once how could is it possible in gods green earth can an examiner tell them that they failed??? I am extremely extremely flabbergasted...and just curios cause for people that fail and truly have nothing in their background how can they fail?
    The only way a person can fail is if they was nervous. All that will show up on the computer.
    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

    Comment


    • Poly test Jan 6 JFK...nervous!


      CBPO 15-3

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mbrown1212 View Post
        Poly test Jan 6 JFK...nervous!


        CBPO 15-3
        Nothing to be nervous about. Just get enough rest and don't think about it
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
          Nothing to be nervous about. Just get enough rest and don't think about it
          Thanks!! I noticed you're with NYPD. You are looking to leave and go CBPO? If so, do you mind my asking why?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mbrown1212 View Post
            Thanks!! I noticed you're with NYPD. You are looking to leave and go CBPO? If so, do you mind my asking why?
            Moral with NYPD is at its lows. Federal have many different job opportunities. Once you have your foot in the door anywhere you can be anything you want to be. I'm still young.
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

            Comment


            • Have a happy, safe and healthy holiday everyone!


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by manglepop View Post
                question/clarification on application package status.

                my application package status is See Details Tab

                my application processing status is Complete

                All the other forms: DD-214, OF-306, Veteran Documents, OF-15, OF-50
                doesn't applied to me since I'm not a veteran or had any law enforcement experience.

                I'm CBPO 16-1 and haven't gotten my NOR yet. Has anyone from 16-1 got their yet? Tested on OCT 27
                I'm 16-1 as well. I took my written test Oct 17 and until today I'm still waiting for my NOR. However, I just completed my medical and physical test and just received an email that my background investigation packet has been sent to Washington DC internal affairs not sure why. .

                Comment


                • Has anyone ever reschedule the physical? I have it in on Tuesday and I currently have a throat infection.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                    Has anyone ever reschedule the physical? I have it in on Tuesday and I currently have a throat infection.
                    Just call the medical location where you confirmed your pft1 and let them know.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
                      Just call the medical location where you confirmed your pft1 and let them know.
                      Thanks I will try that.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                        Hmm just the point of contact I would like to ask if an applicant is 1000% truthful and have no derogatory Infor in their background like I mean never ever in life smoked/ used anything illegal. Never even had a speeding tickets/cleanest driving abstract I mean only got drunk once how could is it possible in gods green earth can an examiner tell them that they failed??? I am extremely extremely flabbergasted...and just curios cause for people that fail and truly have nothing in their background how can they fail?
                        Simple, it's quack bs science. I have taken 3, passed 1, failed 1, inconclusive. I answered the same in all of them.

                        Comment


                        • When is the next academy? Thanks
                          nyc doc 2304

                          Orientation-Completed
                          Medical-Completed
                          Psych written-Completed
                          BI-Completed
                          Psych oral-Completed
                          Agility-Completed
                          PE-Completed 2/2/15
                          Academy-3/5/15

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by chrisgift1 View Post
                            When is the next academy? Thanks
                            Next year

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                              Simple, it's quack bs science. I have taken 3, passed 1, failed 1, inconclusive. I answered the same in all of them.
                              That's crazy. I always thought the exams would be similar.

                              Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by chrisgift1 View Post
                                When is the next academy? Thanks
                                Is the PFT2 before going to the academy, during the academy, or after?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8037 users online. 379 members and 7658 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X