Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I just received an email stating I've been scheduled for my vbt and poly. Can anyone offer any advice on the Vbt? How should I prepare? thanks!

Comment

• Its nice to hear that are scheduling poly's early in the process.....rather than wasting people's time and money [emoji106]

Comment

• Has anybody heard anything about EWR?

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
          Hey guys, I just received an email stating I've been scheduled for my vbt and poly. Can anyone offer any advice on the Vbt? How should I prepare? thanks!
          Don't prepare. Just be yourself.

FB

Comment

• well i just got an email saying i was disqualified from something on my background check. Now i need to find out why, since i have absolutely no clue on what it could be.

Side note, i can still log into cass so that makes no sense? Another question, it didn't say anything about not being able to re apply for 3 years, does that still hold true even though i didn't take the poly?

Comment

• its not my problem

Comment

• sorry i didnt mean to say that

Comment

• I've been waiting for an email, but im scared that i might not get in

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                    I've been waiting for an email, but im scared that i might not get in
                    Are you trying to do a retake? You only got one chance if I remember correctly right ?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                      Are you trying to do a retake? You only got one chance if I remember correctly right ?

I did took it twice!! Both inconclusive! Now if you want to reapply must wait 3 yrs!!

Comment

I did took it twice!! Both inconclusive! Now if you want to reapply must wait 3 yrs!!
                        That's what I thought about the 3yr wait this is horrible! Was hoping for good news for the holidays BUT good thing is I still have a job and family for the holidays. I know I haven't been officially DQ'd BUT I dread the day I get it. How.long did it take for you to receive yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                          That's what I thought about the 3yr wait this is horrible! Was hoping for good news for the holidays BUT good thing is I still have a job and family for the holidays. I know I haven't been officially DQ'd BUT I dread the day I get it. How.long did it take for you to receive yours?

About 10 days later I got the dreaded email [emoji20]

Comment

About 10 days later I got the dreaded email [emoji20]
                            Thanks... Well I'll wait for mine. I used to be excited to see emails from them but this will be one that I will dread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                              Has anybody heard anything about EWR?
                              Nope. I'm a 15-1 it's deathly quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• If you're having polygraph or other issues and you're looking at a multi-year wait before you can reapply and you're approaching the 37 y.o. cutoff age, maybe BOP is an option to extend your eligibility.

BOP is a non CBP/DHS agency, so they may have less interest in CBP's poly. They typically hire a lot and they typically hire quickly. BOP time would stop the age clock. Plus, they pay on the GL scale, which likely means more money overall...at least at the GS -05 and GS -07 level.

Hire on with BOP, wait until your CBP issues clear up and then try again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4463 users online. 243 members and 4220 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X