300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlima View Post
    I just got the call! I dunno why fear just came over me!
    Congrats. What test are you from?
    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
      Congrats. What test are you from?

Thank you 14-2 Seattle is the port

Comment

Thank you 14-2 Seattle is the port
        Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
          Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Thank you!!!

Comment

• I just got the email to complete my eqip, but I'm still undecided on whether I should go with San Ysidro or wait for Miami.

Any suggestions from those further on in the process?

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
              I just got the email to complete my eqip, but I'm still undecided on whether I should go with San Ysidro or wait for Miami.

Any suggestions from those further on in the process?

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
              Which do you want more San Diego or Miami?

Comment

Which do you want more San Diego or Miami?
                Miami, but I'm not against San Diego. I've just heard a lot of mixed reactions about that place. Miami and JFK seem to be universally loved on the other hand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                  Miami, but I'm not against San Diego. I've just heard a lot of mixed reactions about that place. Miami and JFK seem to be universally loved on the other hand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                  Wait for Miami they told me that they didn't have funding T the time for Seattle nor Miami and I got the call today, so just give it a little more time, just prepare yourself.

Comment

• Well tomorrow is poly #3 and I believe this will be it! I'll do my best and hope for the best. Knowing all the failed poly's lately that's all I can do it stay positive.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• This past Friday I took a train to Manhattan for my first poly after applying to 15-4. My scores for my entrance exam, PFT1, VBT/SI were all kept from when I applied last year to 14-2, which I was DQ'd for by internal affairs who found my background to be unfavorable(no specific reason provided).

When I got to NYC, the examiner and I went over my EQIP and personal history for a couple hours before he was ready to hook me up and take the poly.

He finally sits me down and says that there is a problem. He said because I was DQ'd be Internal Affairs for when I applied last year to 14-2, I was not allowed to reapply to CBP for 3 years!! Not only was I not told this when I got the DQ email, but Internal Affairs are also the ones that called me to schedule a poly on Friday. The examiner also told me that the reason I was DQ'd in the first place was because of Marijuana use within the past 7 years. As of 2015 I am out of that 7 year threshold.

He made me write a written statement saying everything that I just said and he signed off on it hoping that IA would allow me to continue through the process and take the poly. However it is most likely that I will still have to wait almost 3 years to reapply to CBP. I was beyond upset and the examiner knew it. He knew I applied last year, he knew I was DQ'd, yet he didn't realize I wasn't even suppose to be taking the poly until I actually got to NYC. Unbelievable. I tried my best to keep my cool but once again I'm lost in limbo with CBP.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                        Well tomorrow is poly #3 and I believe this will be it! I'll do my best and hope for the best. Knowing all the failed poly's lately that's all I can do it stay positive.

Good luck
                        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by CCSU2014 View Post
                          This past Friday I took a train to Manhattan for my first poly after applying to 15-4. My scores for my entrance exam, PFT1, VBT/SI were all kept from when I applied last year to 14-2, which I was DQ'd for by internal affairs who found my background to be unfavorable(no specific reason provided).

When I got to NYC, the examiner and I went over my EQIP and personal history for a couple hours before he was ready to hook me up and take the poly.

He finally sits me down and says that there is a problem. He said because I was DQ'd be Internal Affairs for when I applied last year to 14-2, I was not allowed to reapply to CBP for 3 years!! Not only was I not told this when I got the DQ email, but Internal Affairs are also the ones that called me to schedule a poly on Friday. The examiner also told me that the reason I was DQ'd in the first place was because of Marijuana use within the past 7 years. As of 2015 I am out of that 7 year threshold.

He made me write a written statement saying everything that I just said and he signed off on it hoping that IA would allow me to continue through the process and take the poly. However it is most likely that I will still have to wait almost 3 years to reapply to CBP. I was beyond upset and the examiner knew it. He knew I applied last year, he knew I was DQ'd, yet he didn't realize I wasn't even suppose to be taking the poly until I actually got to NYC. Unbelievable. I tried my best to keep my cool but once again I'm lost in limbo with CBP.
                          Sorry to hear. When you fail the poly don't they say that you got to wait 3 years to reapply?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                            Well tomorrow is poly #3 and I believe this will be it! I'll do my best and hope for the best. Knowing all the failed poly's lately that's all I can do it stay positive.

good luck!

Originally posted by CCSU2014 View Post
                            This past Friday I took a train to Manhattan for my first poly after applying to 15-4. My scores for my entrance exam, PFT1, VBT/SI were all kept from when I applied last year to 14-2, which I was DQ'd for by internal affairs who found my background to be unfavorable(no specific reason provided).

this is messed up, sorry to hear that man, hopefully IA lets it slide through

Comment

• JFK just got a new group of pre-academy yesterday. Looks to be about 20-25 new trainees.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                              EOD - 08/2014
                              FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                              DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• I just finished my pft-1 and I did so well! Feel totally blessed! Does anyone know how long after to they contact you to schedule the poly or any other steps? Thank you guys who helped along the way!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8798 users online. 431 members and 8367 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X