300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
    Hi! My experience was somewhat similar, I was told by the examiner that things were alright but I needed to wait for a final response; however, he interrogated me as well, and to make it short, I had to retake it and was found unfavorable [emoji20]
    I think they all interrogate applicants more-or-less, some can go a little deep, others may just cover the basics. Just my 2 cents. Recently there has been many applicants with similar issues and I think that there is something else behind all this....sometimes I think that they already know who will or will not continue in the process and the poly is more like "an excuse" It may has to do with # of relatives abroad, naturalized vs native born citizens.....etc.
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Was your poly done by a different person? And was it any different than before?

I've no foreign or abroad relatives, served in the military, so I personally have been over seas in various countries. I did feel slightly less nervous this poly than before, so not sure how I failed.
    Last edited by MAA; 12-12-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA View Post
      I'm sorry to hear that.

Was your poly done by a different person? And was it any different than before?
      Yes, and it was different than the first time. The second examiner went straight to ask about drug related issues and immigration.

Comment

Yes, and it was different than the first time. The second examiner went straight to ask about drug related issues and immigration.
        How long after the first one did they contact you for the 2nd poly.
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Jeez, has anyone passed the poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
            How long after the first one did they contact you for the 2nd poly.
            About a month later !!

Comment

About a month later !!
              Lately, almost everyone have had to retake it [emoji20]

Comment

Yeap girl!! I am 35, turning 36 very soon. I wont be able to reapply, unfortunately! Three years from now will be too late. I am trying to recuperate [emoji20] Its very shocking!!!
                Apply with other agencies within the federal government. Don't give up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                  Apply with other agencies within the federal government. Don't give up!
                  Thanks, Taz!! For sure!! I've applied with a few others [emoji6]

Comment

• How log after the PFT-1 do they let u know ?

Comment

• That step test was the worst part by the way, whoever is taking it needs to stretch before u take it or be ready to cramp up

Comment

• Are the people administering and guiding you through the pft-1 doctors or someone else? I'm sure they'll let you stretch and warm up before the test right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
                          Are the people administering and guiding you through the pft-1 doctors or someone else? I'm sure they'll let you stretch and warm up before the test right?
                          You can stretch and do what you want before the test.
                          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
                            Are the people administering and guiding you through the pft-1 doctors or someone else? I'm sure they'll let you stretch and warm up before the test right?
                            as long as you are waiting for them to instruct you, you can stretch, where i took it, its the nurses who adminster the tests, the nurse times you and counts for you and gives you 3 minute breaks in between each test. i stretched my arms the whole time but didnt stretch my hamstrings, boy when i was done with that step test i was crampin like a M*****. other then that its easy breezy.

Comment

• Thank you guys for the responses

Comment

• I just got the call! I dunno why fear just came over me!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8586 users online. 424 members and 8162 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X