300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cesp21 View Post
    What a crazy week it's going to be next week, I have my fitness test Monday, vbt Wednesday, and poly Thursday. Anybody else scheduled next week from 16-1
    Wow! That is pretty quick. I have never heard anyone that has taken the fitness, VBT, and poly all in one week! What port did you apply for?

Comment

What a crazy week it's going to be next week, I have my fitness test Monday, vbt Wednesday, and poly Thursday. Anybody else scheduled next week from 16-1
      How can they schedule your poly before you complete your eQip?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

Wow good luck.

Comment

• Hey guys, so Im a 15-2 and they needed some additional paperwork for my medical. I sent it back Oct 12th and the form said i should get a reply back within 10 days. [email protected] that. I emailed them last week and they said it was under medical review. I still havent received a green check for medical. Is that holding up the rest of my progress?? My forms I sent back to them indicate that I am cleared by a doctor to continue. My BI is in the security office and I havent been contacted for a Poly or Drug Test. Is it just the season and everyone is on vacation already?
          Geo: San Ysidro
          GS7-Vet
          Tested: 06/17/2015
          NOR: 07/22/2015
          Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
          Medical: 07/21/2015
          PFT1: 07/21/2015-
          VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
          Polygraph:
          E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
          BI: in security office 10/16/2015
          Drug Test:
          The Call:
          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Persistent View Post
            Hey guys, so Im a 15-2 and they needed some additional paperwork for my medical. I sent it back Oct 12th and the form said i should get a reply back within 10 days. [email protected] that. I emailed them last week and they said it was under medical review. I still havent received a green check for medical. Is that holding up the rest of my progress?? My forms I sent back to them indicate that I am cleared by a doctor to continue. My BI is in the security office and I havent been contacted for a Poly or Drug Test. Is it just the season and everyone is on vacation already?
            Depending on your port.
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the BI people for CBP are open during the weekend? They sent me the equip info over a week ago and I still can't access the site because my account has been locked. Last day is on the 14th and I have called and emailed multiple times with no luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                Does anyone know if the BI people for CBP are open during the weekend? They sent me the equip info over a week ago and I still can't access the site because my account has been locked. Last day is on the 14th and I have called and emailed multiple times with no luck.
                Email them. Hopefully they read your email and see it was before the deadline

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                  Does anyone know if the BI people for CBP are open during the weekend? They sent me the equip info over a week ago and I still can't access the site because my account has been locked. Last day is on the 14th and I have called and emailed multiple times with no luck.
                  Have you had a BI previously? Try typing in the address. That's what they told me to do when I emailed them about the same issue.
                  GS7-Vet
                  Polygraph:
                  Drug Test:
                  The Call:
                  EOD:

Comment

Have you had a BI previously? Try typing in the address. That's what they told me to do when I emailed them about the same issue.
                    I did but I forgot that I had because it was over 10 years ago. But my account has been locked now.

Comment

• Okay I think I figured it out, does anyone know if I can retract and resubmit the provisional clearance from? My first equip I elected to do it but when they asked me to resubmit I elected not to because I wanted to be 100% sure that I had the job. However, I think that's why the process is taking me longer than others. Has anyone done that? Can I resubmit after its in the security office??
                      GS7-Vet
                      Polygraph:
                      Drug Test:
                      The Call:
                      EOD:

Comment

Okay I think I figured it out, does anyone know if I can retract and resubmit the provisional clearance from? My first equip I elected to do it but when they asked me to resubmit I elected not to because I wanted to be 100% sure that I had the job. However, I think that's why the process is taking me longer than others. Has anyone done that? Can I resubmit after its in the security office??
                        Email the investigator that sent it to you.

Comment

• Wow smugglers trying to get smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                            Email the investigator that sent it to you.
                            Yeah I am going to do that. I just wanted to know if anyone has done it successfully. Thanks
                            GS7-Vet
                            Polygraph:
                            Drug Test:
                            The Call:
                            EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                              Probably a lot of both.

Most people who have meaningful experience with the polygraph call it voodoo science at best and as for applicants, how many truly lack skeletons in their closets?
                              i will preclude this with having taken two previous Poly's with two different state police agencies. Passed both and selected to be a cadet, to which I turned down for personal reasons.

I went to take my poly today and the examiner told me I failed. He then proceeded to "interrogate" me for the next 45 mins. Now, there was NO difference in what I disclosed between all of my poly's and I was forthcoming with any and all information requested. I did not lie, nor hide anything either.

The thing is, he told me o failed then continued to interrogate me for 45 mins. Why would he do that if I'd failed? Has anyone been in the same boat? He told me he would submit the results and then asked later on after he explained how if the people agreed with him, I would be dropped from CBP process. But later after that asked if I would be willing to retake the exam.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA View Post
                                i will preclude this with having taken two previous Poly's with two different state police agencies. Passed both and selected to be a cadet, to which I turned down for personal reasons.

I went to take my poly today and the examiner told me I failed. He then proceeded to "interrogate" me for the next 45 mins. Now, there was NO difference in what I disclosed between all of my poly's and I was forthcoming with any and all information requested. I did not lie, nor hide anything either.

The thing is, he told me o failed then continued to interrogate me for 45 mins. Why would he do that if I'd failed? Has anyone been in the same boat? He told me he would submit the results and then asked later on after he explained how if the people agreed with him, I would be dropped from CBP process. But later after that asked if I would be willing to retake the exam.

Has anyone had any experience with this?
                                Hi! My experience was somewhat similar, I was told by the examiner that things were alright but I needed to wait for a final response; however, he interrogated me as well, and to make it short, I had to retake it and was found unfavorable [emoji20]
                                I think they all interrogate applicants more-or-less, some can go a little deep, others may just cover the basics. Just my 2 cents. Recently there has been many applicants with similar issues and I think that there is something else behind all this....sometimes I think that they already know who will or will not continue in the process and the poly is more like "an excuse" It may has to do with # of relatives abroad, naturalized vs native born citizens.....etc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10706 users online. 505 members and 10201 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X