Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so high? surely they ask questions based on the info you provide on the eqip right?

Comment

• 99.99% LoL ...well at least it feels like it. But yea I've also heard 60%

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• how long does the poly typically take to complete? mine is at 9am tmrw

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
          I think 60% fail.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
          It's roughly a 60% non-passing rate, when all the tests that are inconclusive are added with those tests that are outright failures. That's the number pushed by the anti -polygraph.org folk, who are undoubtedly biased against the poly.

I haven't seen an actual true failure rate. Admittedly, I haven't put in much of an effort to find one.

Comment

• How long does the poly exam take?

Comment

• Got a call Sunday afternoon to schedule my poly for this Friday in NYC. I'm nervous as hell after reading this poly horror stories.

Comment

• Originally posted by vickyvic10 View Post
                How long does the poly exam take?
                Well from the first two I've taken they have been 4hrs long. I wish you the best of luck I'll be doing my third one next Tuesday.

Comment

• You guys making your self nervous. Stop asking questions about the poly and just take it. Your going to start worrying and it will be inconclusive.

CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
                  Queens, NY (JFK)

5/05/15 - Applied
                  6/24/15 - External Assessment
                  7/16/15 - Medical / PFT1
                  8/04/15 - VBT / SI / FP
                  8/17/15 - e-QIP
                  11/22/15 - Poly
                  With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                    You guys making your self nervous. Stop asking questions about the poly and just take it. Your going to start worrying and it will be inconclusive.

CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
                    Queens, NY (JFK)

5/05/15 - Applied
                    6/24/15 - External Assessment
                    7/16/15 - Medical / PFT1
                    8/04/15 - VBT / SI / FP
                    8/17/15 - e-QIP
                    11/22/15 - Poly
                    I think you're probably right.
                    I think that many, if not most, of the inconclusive and failure rates of the poly come from people who bring unnecessary baggage and worry in with them from trying to gain advantage on the process and/or work the system.

The same also holds mostly true with the VBT / SI as well.

There are somethings people are far better off just doing, rather than analyzing or attempting to understand/influences.

Comment

• How would one go about requesting a different location for medical/ PFT?

Comment

• Originally posted by nolo View Post
                        How would one go about requesting a different location for medical/ PFT?
                        If your asking about the PFT1/ Medical You need to call the Comprehensive health services phone number that was in the email you received when they notified you to schedule the PFT1/ Medical.

Comment

• Have my medical and pft1 soon! Any tips guys? Ohh, can you have breakfast before your medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
                            Have my medical and pft1 soon! Any tips guys? Ohh, can you have breakfast before your medical?
                            I recommend you have something light! I had nothing at all and I felt horrible after the 5 min step test which is done last

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
                              Have my medical and pft1 soon! Any tips guys? Ohh, can you have breakfast before your medical?
                              A 90 year old can pass the pft

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• How strict are they with like push-ups and sit-ups and the step test on the pft-1?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7821 users online. 394 members and 7427 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X