Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
    1 business day
    did you get the call already?
    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

    Comment


    • For all those in the scheduling unit the time varies, I called MHC because I too am in the scheduling unit (Seattle) 14-2 applicant. When I called them they said they didn't have any money allotted for that port. The same went for Miami, he referred to them as hotspots, so it could be one week or a couple months. Ports that are always on the receiving end are SYS and them Texas area ports. Just remain in shape and answer weird numbers that call ur phones lol. Oh and your documents once cleared are good for three years.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Charlima View Post
        For all those in the scheduling unit the time varies, I called MHC because I too am in the scheduling unit (Seattle) 14-2 applicant. When I called them they said they didn't have any money allotted for that port. The same went for Miami, he referred to them as hotspots, so it could be one week or a couple months. Ports that are always on the receiving end are SYS and them Texas area ports. Just remain in shape and answer weird numbers that call ur phones lol. Oh and your documents once cleared are good for three years.
        Thanks for the info

        Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Good Evening Guys! I have a quick question! Two weeks ago, I received a notification to complete my e-QIP. I sent it but unfortunately there were two small mistakes and I had to resend the whole application over. Today, I received an email stating I haven't handed the e-QIP and that I needed to complete it. Do you guys think it's just a mistake? When I went to try to log into my e-QIP account, I couldnt get in....making me think that the email was a mistake. Thanks Guys

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
            Good Evening Guys! I have a quick question! Two weeks ago, I received a notification to complete my e-QIP. I sent it but unfortunately there were two small mistakes and I had to resend the whole application over. Today, I received an email stating I haven't handed the e-QIP and that I needed to complete it. Do you guys think it's just a mistake? When I went to try to log into my e-QIP account, I couldnt get in....making me think that the email was a mistake. Thanks Guys
            Email the investigator that sent you the eQip


            CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
            Queens, NY (JFK)

            5/05/15 - Applied
            6/24/15 - External Assessment
            7/16/15 - Medical / PFT1
            8/04/15 - VBT / SI / FP
            8/17/15 - e-QIP
            11/22/15 - Poly
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

            Comment


            • Why do so much people fail the poly test? or they hiding something or is the testing flawed?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vickyvic10 View Post
                Why do so much people fail the poly test? or they hiding something or is the testing flawed?

                Probably a lot of both.

                Most people who have meaningful experience with the polygraph call it voodoo science at best and as for applicants, how many truly lack skeletons in their closets?

                Comment


                • It's because people Google and ask to many questions about the poly. From doing that you don't go in with a clear mind to focus on the truth. You go in telling the truth hoping the machine believes you so it makes you worry and be nervous.


                  CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
                  Queens, NY (JFK)

                  5/05/15 - Applied
                  6/24/15 - External Assessment
                  7/16/15 - Medical / PFT1
                  8/04/15 - VBT / SI / FP
                  8/17/15 - e-QIP
                  11/22/15 - Poly
                  With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                  Comment


                  • It seems like Miami and JFK are the two most loved ports by applicants.

                    Which would you say is the 3rd? I'm considering San Ysidro but I wonder if I should wait for Miami or JFK instead.

                    Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                      did you get the call already?
                      Yes

                      Comment


                      • Well I'm a15-2 applicant and just recently got the call for my polygraph. Going 12/21. Just gotta get this medical review crap done with.

                        Anyone know what's after the poly?

                        Comment


                        • Anyone take the pft2 recently at Harper's ferry? Would love some insight, if any. Thanks so much.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by boconnor View Post
                            Well I'm a15-2 applicant and just recently got the call for my polygraph. Going 12/21. Just gotta get this medical review crap done with.

                            Anyone know what's after the poly?
                            Pft2 and drug test


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                            Score: 95+
                            List:1XX February 2015
                            APD-5: TBT
                            Medical: TBT
                            Written Psychological: TBT
                            Oral Psychological: TBT
                            Meet with investigator: TBT
                            JST: TBT
                            Mini Med: TBT

                            Comment


                            • whats the polygraph fail rate?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vickyvic10 View Post
                                whats the polygraph fail rate?
                                I think 60% fail.

                                Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10692 users online. 507 members and 10185 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X