Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
    Yeah.

You'll get paid from day one. Assuming that you start on a Monday at the beginning of a pay period you should see the first deposit sometime around that Saturday roughly 19 days later.

Different banks release that money to their accounts differently. ...so it might end up being the Friday before or the Monday after, etc.
    Cool, thanks a lot for the information.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
      hey guys, just received my notice to sign up for the medical! Do they do the pft1 the same day? Thanks
      Yes and no. I did my fitness first. They didn't have any fitness test locations at the time in Maryland so I had to go to DC. I then took my Medical a couple days later locally.

It depends where you are and if the place can do both at the same time. It varies.
      Last edited by CriminalJusticeStudent; 12-01-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• I know a couple people a couple weeks ago had this for Background Investigation in Cass, do you still have it in CASS? I do.

"Background investigation forms received pending review for completeness of forms or pending completion of medical, drug test, fitness exam or structured interview if required."

Comment

• Thank you so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
            I know a couple people a couple weeks ago had this for Background Investigation in Cass, do you still have it in CASS? I do.

"Background investigation forms received pending review for completeness of forms or pending completion of medical, drug test, fitness exam or structured interview if required."
            Mine is in security office. BI started

CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
            Queens, NY (JFK)

5/05/15 - Applied
            6/24/15 - External Assessment
            7/16/15 - Medical / PFT1
            8/04/15 - VBT / SI / FP
            8/17/15 - e-QIP
            11/22/15 - Poly
            Last edited by zFinest; 12-01-2015, 09:47 PM.
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
              hey guys, just received my notice to sign up for the medical! Do they do the pft1 the same day? Thanks
              yes man PFT 1 the same day!! sorry about that message I sent you, it was meant for somebody else

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                Yeah.

You'll get paid from day one. Assuming that you start on a Monday at the beginning of a pay period you should see the first deposit sometime around that Saturday roughly 19 days later.

Different banks release that money to their accounts differently. ...so it might end up being the Friday before or the Monday after, etc.
                Good evening merlin436,

Sorry to bother you with a totally off topic question, but I tried to PM you but you inbox is full.I know you have a lot of knowledge about the CBPO postion. I am currently awaiting the call after I had to refer due to military commitments. I have a question for your, how CBP deal with medical insurance? is it a flat amount/rates? is it expensive? which company they use? Any info regarding the subject will be appreciated. I have a baby an want to make sure to have the right info before making decisions regarding medical insurance. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
                  Did you have to re-test?
                  My test transferred.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    good evening merlin436,

sorry to bother you with a totally off topic question, but i tried to pm you but you inbox is full.i know you have a lot of knowledge about the cbpo postion. I am currently awaiting the call after i had to refer due to military commitments. I have a question for your, how cbp deal with medical insurance? Is it a flat amount/rates? Is it expensive? Which company they use? Any info regarding the subject will be appreciated. I have a baby an want to make sure to have the right info before making decisions regarding medical insurance. Thanks
                    fehb

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                      Sooo I failed, was so ****ed I cried the whole time she was saying I failed because I told the truth. I now know how people who speak the truth feel, I was accused of criminal acts and drug usage. What the heck do I do now?? Where can. I appeal, this is not right I told the truth and failed. Family keeps saying God is in control and has other plans but it's tough to see through the clouds esp after telling the truth
                      Sorry to hear that man. The polygraph can be very frustrating. You tell the truth and are told you're lying by some machine.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• this is crazy,shall sir and wait
                        Last edited by Terryberry ; 12-02-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                          Sooo I failed, was so ****ed I cried the whole time she was saying I failed because I told the truth. I now know how people who speak the truth feel, I was accused of criminal acts and drug usage. What the heck do I do now?? Where can. I appeal, this is not right I told the truth and failed. Family keeps saying God is in control and has other plans but it's tough to see through the clouds esp after telling the truth
                          I'm right there with you! I told the truth and I was very nervous and freaking out and I failed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi, all.

Just joined, though I've been keeping up for about a month or so.

I applied 16-1 (Portal, ND) at the end of October. Got my TSL yesterday (no NOR, though, so I don't know my score). Concerned about my fitness level, but I'm meeting with a personal trainer this week to try and get that ball rolling a bit quicker. Just hope I have at least a month before I have to do my scheduled PFT1 and medical.

Is anybody else 16-1? I saw 16-3 just went up, and there are more locations on that (some of which appeal to me a bit more than Portal -- Maine and Washington State). I'm tempted to reapply there, but I am not sure how that might set me back. (I know they go with the most recent applications, but I assume my TSL wouldn't carry over to a new location, and not knowing my exam score, I'm hesitant to gamble that.)

Comment

• Originally posted by tkid86 View Post
                              Hi, all.

Just joined, though I've been keeping up for about a month or so.

I applied 16-1 (Portal, ND) at the end of October. Got my TSL yesterday (no NOR, though, so I don't know my score). Concerned about my fitness level, but I'm meeting with a personal trainer this week to try and get that ball rolling a bit quicker. Just hope I have at least a month before I have to do my scheduled PFT1 and medical.

Is anybody else 16-1? I saw 16-3 just went up, and there are more locations on that (some of which appeal to me a bit more than Portal -- Maine and Washington State). I'm tempted to reapply there, but I am not sure how that might set me back. (I know they go with the most recent applications, but I assume my TSL wouldn't carry over to a new location, and not knowing my exam score, I'm hesitant to gamble that.)
                              I'm 16-1. Took my test OCT 27 and got no result back yet. my status right now is "See Detail Tab". It's been on that status for a few weeks now. I also put down Portal, ND.

This is what i found on the What to Expect Next:

If you are already in the pre-employment process for a CBP Officer position and you reapply under this announcement and are subsequently referred for a position, your new referral will replace any existing CBP Officer referral regardless of preference location for which you are currently in process, and may delay your pre-employment processes.
                              Last edited by manglepop; 12-02-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• So who do we call m/what do we do?? Or do we wait for the "official" email stating that we failed?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12072 users online. 433 members and 11639 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X