300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trrl123 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I have applied 15-4 Calais ME back in August and passed the vbt at the end of October. It has been almost a month since the vbt, just been waiting for poly. Anyone here has applied for 15-4?
    I'm 15-3 Sandy Bay, Maine. I got my poly on the first.

Comment

• question/clarification on application package status.

my application package status is See Details Tab

my application processing status is Complete

All the other forms: DD-214, OF-306, Veteran Documents, OF-15, OF-50
      doesn't applied to me since I'm not a veteran or had any law enforcement experience.

I'm CBPO 16-1 and haven't gotten my NOR yet. Has anyone from 16-1 got their yet? Tested on OCT 27

Comment

• Second poly tomorrow a little nerve wrecking but I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there. Positive vibes please not sure why I would be called for a second one because the first one I according to the examiner I prelim passed but we will see what I get told preliminary tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• What comes after the drug test??

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
            Got one as well, and I've received on previously when the original cyber hack took place. Just keep the form in the event you ever need to reference it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Did you actually go ahead and sign up for the credit monitoring service they offered?

I didn't feel like putting my info out there anymore...so I didn't bother with it. Just wanted to know if anyone else did? Is it worth it?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
              Second poly tomorrow a little nerve wrecking but I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there. Positive vibes please not sure why I would be called for a second one because the first one I according to the examiner I prelim passed but we will see what I get told preliminary tomorrow

You've got this lilab! Breathe and relax... Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
              CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
              09/13/15 App (Laredo)
              09/23 Exam
              10/09 Rfrd GS-7
              10/18 Score - 98
              10/26 eQip Email
              10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
              10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
              11/04 Med/PFT1
              11/04 eQip Sent
              11/10 "" Accptd
              11/23 VBT/SI
              11/24 ""(Pass)
              12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
              09/18/15 App (S. TX)
              10/28 Exam (ALT)
              11/15 ReApp (AZ)
              11/18 Score (100)
              11/20 TSL GS-5
              12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
              02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Just got this email from MHC.

"Your Background Investigation (BI) packet has been submitted to the CBP Office of Internal Affairs in Washington, DC. Due to privacy issues we at the Minneapolis Hiring Center do not have access to your background investigation."

Can anyone tell me if this is good or bad? I can't recall reading a post of an applicant having their BI sent to IA.

Comment

• I passed the VBT/SI! Just got the email less than a minute ago. Oh man this is awesome. I felt good about it but that doesn't always mean anything. I think the poly is next and background starting soon too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                  CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
                  09/13/15 App (Laredo)
                  09/23 Exam
                  10/09 Rfrd GS-7
                  10/18 Score - 98
                  10/26 eQip Email
                  10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
                  10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
                  11/04 Med/PFT1
                  11/04 eQip Sent
                  11/10 "" Accptd
                  11/23 VBT/SI
                  11/24 ""(Pass)
                  12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
                  09/18/15 App (S. TX)
                  10/28 Exam (ALT)
                  11/15 ReApp (AZ)
                  11/18 Score (100)
                  11/20 TSL GS-5
                  12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
                  02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Anyone that is 15-3 for Derby Line, have you heard anything? Polygraph? Meet with Background Investigator? Drug Test?

Comment

• Well according to the examiner on this 2nd poly I did not pass nor fail! I Dont even know anymore I'm telling everything and they just keep saying I'm not failing but I'm not passing. As the examiner say there may or may not be a 3rd time. Anyone have insight if there will be another chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                        Anybody? I really need help since ill be looking to re-apply today, i am impatient of waiting for Houston to open a vacancy. I been referred to SU/EOD since July 30.

Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                        You're really that desperate enough to begin the job that you'll give up a tentative selection in Houston to chase a maybe offer in SYS?
                        Glenn02 did you end up reapplying elsewhere?

I saw this on another forum today...
                        "Anyone else get that email from 14-1 vacancy for Houston today. No vacancies expected within the next 18 months minimum."

Comment

• Looks like they will be a lot more hiring next year with all these announcements....

http://www.cbp.gov/careers/join-cbp/...ement-schedule

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone could help me. Apparently I failed the Ishihara vision test and now need to get either the Farnsworth D-15 and Farnsworth-Munsell 100 tests OR the Lanthony D-15 test. I've tried literally about 100 places, but not one single facility offers the tests I need. Anyone out of the Los Angeles area been through the same thing or know any places where I can get the test done? Any help is much appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                              Well according to the examiner on this 2nd poly I did not pass nor fail! I Dont even know anymore I'm telling everything and they just keep saying I'm not failing but I'm not passing. As the examiner say there may or may not be a 3rd time. Anyone have insight if there will be another chance?

I had the same experience. Mine told me that they might give you 3rd chance or not. I am still waiting for anything. It is so sad that we know we are telling the truth and not passing. We want to protect our citizens. But seems like this part of the process blocks us.

Comment

• Originally posted by starhawk07 View Post
                                Did you actually go ahead and sign up for the credit monitoring service they offered?

I didn't feel like putting my info out there anymore...so I didn't bother with it. Just wanted to know if anyone else did? Is it worth it?
                                I didn't follow through with the additional service offered. I figure I have the paperwork in the event this hits me in the face. Love how we got hacked trying to just get a dam job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5524 users online. 298 members and 5226 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X