Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who has taken the PFT2 at the Harpers Ferry facility I ask... Is it indoors or outside?

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
      What test are you from? 15-3?
      15-2.

Comment

• Any 15-2s still out there waiting for their polys??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
        Score: 95+
        List:1XX February 2015
        APD-5: TBT
        Medical: TBT
        Written Psychological: TBT
        Oral Psychological: TBT
        Meet with investigator: TBT
        JST: TBT
        Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Question

i am currently filliing out my Equip. In 2009-2010 I received summonses in NYC for having a loud exhaust on my vehicle. Technically it is a moving violation but it is handled with the NY criminal court rather then Traffic court. On the bottom of the equip it says " DO NOT ANSWER YES IF IT IS TRAFFIC VIOLATION WITH FINE UNDER $300". All of my summonses were dismissed.

so my question is, should i add this to my equip, being that it is a traffic thing that was handled in criminal court?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cesp21 View Post
            Question

i am currently filliing out my Equip. In 2009-2010 I received summonses in NYC for having a loud exhaust on my vehicle. Technically it is a moving violation but it is handled with the NY criminal court rather then Traffic court. On the bottom of the equip it says " DO NOT ANSWER YES IF IT IS TRAFFIC VIOLATION WITH FINE UNDER $300". All of my summonses were dismissed.

so my question is, should i add this to my equip, being that it is a traffic thing that was handled in criminal court?
            When in doubt, mark it down. Better to have to explain it than get kicked out for not listing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesaustin1 View Post
              When in doubt, mark it down. Better to have to explain it than get kicked out for not listing it.
              very good point, thanks bro.

Comment

• Just got an email today from medical review because I have sleep apnea. Now I have to go to my Doctor and get them to fill out some paperwork the medical department sent me. Anyone know if having mild sleep apnea is a big issue?

Comment

• Did anyone receive a letter from the OPM saying that your personal information may have been hacked? I just received a letter saying my SS # and other personal information was included in the intrusion. They also listed an OPM website for credit and identity monitoring services.

Comment

• Originally posted by starhawk07 View Post
                    Did anyone receive a letter from the OPM saying that your personal information may have been hacked? I just received a letter saying my SS # and other personal information was included in the intrusion. They also listed an OPM website for credit and identity monitoring services.
                    Yes I did...received it on Saturday and my wife got one as well. In the letter they said that my info was compromised but has not been misused.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      Yes I did...received it on Saturday and my wife got one as well. In the letter they said that my info was compromised but has not been misused.
                      Got one as well, and I've received on previously when the original cyber hack took place. Just keep the form in the event you ever need to reference it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Back from the VBT/SI in Los Angeles. Hour and a half drive, got there 20 minutes before the appointment so it was a good start. Both went well I believe, but I suppose I'll know how well in a week or two. Fingerprints were taken so I suppose my BI will start sometime soon since I think that's the last they needed from me.
                        CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
                        09/13/15 App (Laredo)
                        09/23 Exam
                        10/09 Rfrd GS-7
                        10/18 Score - 98
                        10/26 eQip Email
                        10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
                        10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
                        11/04 Med/PFT1
                        11/04 eQip Sent
                        11/10 "" Accptd
                        11/23 VBT/SI
                        11/24 ""(Pass)
                        12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
                        09/18/15 App (S. TX)
                        10/28 Exam (ALT)
                        11/15 ReApp (AZ)
                        11/18 Score (100)
                        11/20 TSL GS-5
                        12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
                        02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp31384 View Post
                          To anyone who has taken the PFT2 at the Harpers Ferry facility I ask... Is it indoors or outside?
                          I'd be interested in knowing this as well. Did you get scheduled for your pft2? If so, which port did you get called for and what is your timeline for pft2 and entering on duty? Good luck hope it all goes well for you.

Comment

• The VBT/SI was the fastest process for me. I got my results 3 hours after completing it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey guys, I have a question about the e-qip. In the foreign friends section, do they want us to list every family member we know abroad or just the people we are in contact daily? I have a lot of family abroad. Thanks!!

Comment

• Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I have applied 15-4 Calais ME back in August and passed the vbt at the end of October. It has been almost a month since the vbt, just been waiting for poly. Anyone here has applied for 15-4?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12727 users online. 473 members and 12254 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X