300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
    Hey guys, have a quick question. I recently found out that I have dual citizenship with a European country that my parents applied when for when I was a child. Will this hinder my chances on becoming a Cbp agent? Thanks!
    As long as you make them aware of everything on Eqip

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, have a quick question. I recently found out that I have dual citizenship with a European country that my parents applied when for when I was a child. Will this hinder my chances on becoming a Cbp agent? Thanks!
      It might be an issue.

Places like Spain, England and France...probably not much of an issue. Some of your European communist countries, especially those with deep ties to international terrorism and organized crime...there might be some issues there.

Comment

• I applied for JFK, but haven't heard from them for the past 4 months Passed my VBT & SI, and they took my fingerprints in mid July. But, nothing since. Is there anything to worry or is the hiring process pretty slow?

Comment

• Originally posted by starhawk07 View Post
          I applied for JFK, but haven't heard from them for the past 4 months Passed my VBT & SI, and they took my fingerprints in mid July. But, nothing since. Is there anything to worry or is the hiring process pretty slow?
          EWR applicant here 15-1. It's a slow process. No love from MHC.
          Sit tight and live your life in the interim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 124 days in scheduling unit... Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by starhawk07 View Post
              I applied for JFK, but haven't heard from them for the past 4 months Passed my VBT & SI, and they took my fingerprints in mid July. But, nothing since. Is there anything to worry or is the hiring process pretty slow?
              What test are you from? 15-3?
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                Oh got my new applicant ID as well.

I start FLETC on Friday.
                Congrats victorius!! cant wait to start mine...location?

Comment

make sure you tell them since the beginning. you will also need to put the citizenships that you hold on you SF-86. Most likely to get the clearance required for the job, you will need to renounce to the second citizenship (except some countries) and you will be good. I am speaking from experience.

Comment

• Pft2 Dec 3 in PR anybody?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                      Pft2 Dec 3 in PR anybody?

How long were you in the scheduling unit before you got the call and congrats and good luck!!! Just trying to see if the timelines are more or less similar.

Comment

• You guys know how long do they usually take to send you the equip email after you get your tsl? And anybody mind sharing their pft 1 experience?

Comment

You guys know how long do they usually take to send you the equip email after you get your tsl? And anybody mind sharing their pft 1 experience?
                          Check my signature my timeline is there
                          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• CBP officer

CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
                            Queens, NY (JFK)

5/05/15 - Applied
                            6/24/15 - External Assessment
                            7/16/15 - Medical / PFT1
                            8/04/15 - VBT / SI / FP
                            8/17/15 - e-QIP
                            11/ /15 - Scheduled Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlima View Post
                              How long were you in the scheduling unit before you got the call and congrats and good luck!!! Just trying to see if the timelines are more or less similar.
                              About a week

Comment

• Question/help :: so I quit my part time job (which I put on the eqip) I started a new job this week... so what do I do, inform them ? Or what ?
                                CBPO: GS-5
                                Geo/Location: JFK
                                Tested: 3/'13
                                NOR (84)
                                Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                                Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                                Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                                The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                                BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                                EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7189 users online. 367 members and 6822 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X