300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnglersEdge1 View Post
    I just got a phone call a little earlier. Scheduled my poly for tomorrow. All I will need left is my drug test. My Bi is already in process... I'm 15-3 south texas location
    Best of luck I was gonna do my retake tomorrow but called back and the date was taken. Best of luck again!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
      So did you fail after all or pass? I see many past responses that they pass after the second attempt. I know I'm being truthful and I will take James Austin advice and eat rest and be honest again! Hoping for the best. Just wondering if the whole being cold thing played a part on my results

I received the "Unfavorable Polygraph" email response.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
        So did you fail after all or pass? I see many past responses that they pass after the second attempt. I know I'm being truthful and I will take James Austin advice and eat rest and be honest again! Hoping for the best. Just wondering if the whole being cold thing played a part on my results

Girl, only God knows what went wrong!!!

Comment

• I hear 70% fail poly

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
            Oh sorry to hear that. I'll just take it one step at a time and hope for the best. Positive thinking

Comment

I hear 70% fail poly
              Well I hope we will be the other 30%

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that :-(

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear 70% fail poly

I think that's more of a failure/inconclusive/ "we need a redo for whatever reason" rate....rather than a straight failure rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                    [QUOT aE=AnglersEdge1;3771283]I hear 70% fail poly

I think that's more of a failure/inconclusive/ "we need a redo for whatever reason" rate....rather than a straight failure rate.[/QUOTE]
                    Couldn't agree more !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                      Anybody? I really need help since ill be looking to re-apply today, i am impatient of waiting for Houston to open a vacancy. I been referred to SU/EOD since July 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're really that desperate enough to begin the job that you'll give up a tentative selection in Houston to chase a maybe offer in SYS?

Comment

Lilab, I went through the same. I thought I had pass my first attempt too. My examiner said I should be alright [emoji15] Then two weeks later I received an email from another examiner to retake it. My second one didn't help much, apparently [emoji32] . At the end, the examiner suddenly starts telling me that I had "serious drug related issues" and I went into shock!!!! I couldn't believe it! And honestly, I felt bullied and played because their "findings" were 100% false. Its like been accused of a crime you did not commit!!!
                        I had the same sort of experience. I had issues with my hand not being warm enough and then at the end he accused me of lying about the amount of drugs I used even though I wasn't. I was really nervous and I know that played a big part in the reason I failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ateam02 View Post
                          I had the same sort of experience. I had issues with my hand not being warm enough and then at the end he accused me of lying about the amount of drugs I used even though I wasn't. I was really nervous and I know that played a big part in the reason I failed.
                          Being nervous has no effect on the polygraph. If you are nervous before, you will be nervous during and prob won't calm down till 20-30 minutes after you leave. There is a "baseline" more or less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ateam02 View Post
                            Its impossible not to be nervous, specially if its the first time taking a polygraph. My reason for being nervous was how much I cared and prepared for the job and then, for unknown reasons you get disqualified.

Comment

Its impossible not to be nervous, specially if its the first time taking a polygraph. My reason for being nervous was how much I cared and prepared for the job and then, for unknown reasons you get disqualified.
                              Same here. Saying I was nervous is an understatement. I just completely panicked. I don't know why. I overthank all of the questions. I was definitely kicking myself in the butt afterwards...You work so hard to get up to this point in the process and poof just like that it's over. Now I'm just waiting for my dreaded unfavorable polygraph email😵

Comment

• I was beyond nervous.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6202 users online. 205 members and 5997 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X