Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats and how long ago were u referred to the scheduling unit? And also what date is ur pft2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
      Just received "The Call" San Ysidro!!!!!!!! EOD Dec 14... Fletc Jan 20- May 26... Any suggestion on what to wear on the EOD day and what to expect!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats how long ago were u sent to the scheduling unit before the call? And when is ur pft2?

Comment

Just received "The Call" San Ysidro!!!!!!!! EOD Dec 14... Fletc Jan 20- May 26... Any suggestion on what to wear on the EOD day and what to expect!!

Grats! See you at Otay Mesa
        Glenn hop onto the San Ysidro bus, you won't be on the SU for more than a day once they transfer you over.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
          Grats! See you at Otay Mesa
          Glenn hop onto the San Ysidro bus, you won't be on the SU for more than a day once they transfer you over.
          Thats what i was thinking actually. Going to reapply for san ysidro then hopefully my current status transfers soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlima View Post
            Congrats how long ago were u sent to the scheduling unit before the call? And when is ur pft2?
            About a week... Haven't received the pft2 date yet but probably next week... Waiting flr the email

Comment

Congratulations. So happy for you! How long did you wait from the time you got sent to SU?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Comment

About a week... Haven't received the pft2 date yet but probably next week... Waiting flr the email
                Alright!!!!! Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Dec 4th

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                    Congratulations. So happy for you! How long did you wait from the time you got sent to SU?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
                    It depends the location... If its San Ysidro about a week...

Comment

• I've got awhile before the poly I'm sure, but I'm curious if it's common for the polygrapher to go out of the scope of the eQip, whether it be in topic or in length of time. For instance, eQip asks about 10 years back, will they question you about 11+ years back? Also, eQip doesn't ask about topic X, but will the polygrapher?
                      CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
                      09/13/15 App (Laredo)
                      09/23 Exam
                      10/09 Rfrd GS-7
                      10/18 Score - 98
                      10/26 eQip Email
                      10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
                      10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
                      11/04 Med/PFT1
                      11/04 eQip Sent
                      11/10 "" Accptd
                      11/23 VBT/SI
                      11/24 ""(Pass)
                      12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
                      09/18/15 App (S. TX)
                      10/28 Exam (ALT)
                      11/15 ReApp (AZ)
                      11/18 Score (100)
                      11/20 TSL GS-5
                      12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
                      02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by calebggodwin View Post
                        i've got awhile before the poly i'm sure, but i'm curious if it's common for the polygrapher to go out of the scope of the eqip, whether it be in topic or in length of time. For instance, eqip asks about 10 years back, will they question you about 11+ years back? Also, eqip doesn't ask about topic x, but will the polygrapher?
                        stop

Comment

You should get an email with all of your reporting instructions for EOD, but, if it follows the same protocol as mine, your dress for the first day will most likely be business casual. You're probably going to get sworn in and meet your Port Director, so it's not a bad idea to wear at least a tie. I went business casual my first day with a tie. My FTO told me on that first day that I could just come to work dressed in slacks and a polo-style shirt after that day.
                          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Does anybody know the % cut in the paycheck.. I mean after taxes and all that stuff

Comment

• Too many variables to predict

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                              EOD - 08/2014
                              FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                              DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• As a 5, the avg is like 860-900$ in JFK...a 7-1 is around 1000-1100$... That's with our locality, no Sunday pay, no holidays, no overtime.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                                EOD - 08/2014
                                FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                                DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6323 users online. 339 members and 5984 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X