300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anythingicanbe View Post
    All over my medical documents today said unremarkable good health and etc. however it did state obese and look into weight loss programs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did the Advocare 24 day challenge and cooked off 26 lbs. It's an easy program with unbelievable results. I'd say about 60% of our department uses Advocare products. If interested just send me a message and I'll send you a link.
    Last edited by Jamesaustin1; 11-03-2015, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesaustin1 View Post
      I did the Advocare 24 day challenge and cooked off 26 lbs. It's an easy program with unbelievable results. I'd say about 60% of our department uses Advocare products. If interested just send me a message and I'll send you a link.
      Love this stuff. I'm a distributor myself. This program really works!!!

CBPO 15-3

Comment

• Waiting results of polygraph. This thursday is going to be two weeks since I took it. The guy said that it will be reviewed... Still waiting news. Does anyone know how much time it could take???

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesaustin1 View Post
          Your PM's are off.

Comment

• I have my medical appointment scheduled for tommorow 11/4/2015
            My PFT1 is scheduled for 11/12/2015.
            My VBT is scheduled for 12/3/2015 (I'm worried that I might have to reschedule that one, but I'm not sure yet).

CBPO 15-5

Comment

• No updates today in Cass. My background investigation still states "Background investigation forms received pending review for completeness of forms or pending completion of medical, drug test, fitness exam or structured interview if required."

Did anyone that had/has that, have any changes or hear anything yet?

15-3

Comment

• Just got out of poly and according to the examiner no issues found and a preliminary pass were his words . Will have to wait for confirmation.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                  Your PM's are off.
                  How do I turn them on?
                  Here is the link
                  http://www.choosethechallenge.com/derekherrera

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                    Just got out of poly and according to the examiner no issues found and a preliminary pass were his words . Will have to wait for confirmation.

Good job!
                    Had mine today as well
                    Told me I spiked on falsifying on my application, but not on my equip 😑

I'm probably out
                    CBPO

Applied: 5/02/15
                    External Assessment: 6/02/15
                    TSL: 6/30/15
                    NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
                    Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
                    VBT/SI: 08/04/15
                    SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
                    POLY: 11/03/15

Comment

• Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
                      Good job!
                      Had mine today as well
                      Told me I spiked on falsifying on my application, but not on my equip 😑

I'm probably out
                      Well he said there was little concern but at the end I asked what his prelim was and he said I see no problem its a pass ....so I'm iffy on it but he did say no matter what it has to go to QC

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                        Well he said there was little concern but at the end I asked what his prelim was and he said I see no problem its a pass ....so I'm iffy on it but he did say no matter what it has to go to QC

He straight out told me if I don't tell him what's coming to my head or what's im hiding that I will fail. I didn't have anything to tell him, so im assuming I failed. Although he did say that he would forward it to QC.
                        CBPO

Applied: 5/02/15
                        External Assessment: 6/02/15
                        TSL: 6/30/15
                        NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
                        Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
                        VBT/SI: 08/04/15
                        SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
                        POLY: 11/03/15

Comment

• Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
                          He straight out told me if I don't tell him what's coming to my head or what's im hiding that I will fail. I didn't have anything to tell him, so im assuming I failed. Although he did say that he would forward it to QC.
                          Wow! I was worried to get someone mean but this one was very professional and seemed sincere as far as his thoughts. I wish you the best and hope we both hear something soon!

Comment

• Guys, I recently went for my 2nd polygraph because the first one was inconclusive. This time things were a bit quicker. I was there for four hours. Once again, the examiner said that I may have to retake it because somehow the graphics didn't said much [emoji20] I never knew I was going to be such a difficult person to test. Apparently my physiological response didnt help. I was nervous because this opportunity was a big deal for me. I finished my Bachelor's on time, even took summer classes to speed up the process and have my qualifications ready. Currently enrolled in a Masters program. I trained very hard because I was out of shape. I have done everything right and I have prepared myself in advance to pass every step in the process. For the polygraph, I just followed their instructions, sleep, eat, dont work the night before, etc. As per the examiner, my responses on the e-QIP were truthful. Unfortunately, I will have to wait and see what will happen next. [emoji20]

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                              Guys, I recently went for my 2nd polygraph because the first one was inconclusive. This time things were a bit quicker. I was there for four hours. Once again, the examiner said that I may have to retake it because somehow the graphics didn't said much [emoji20] I never knew I was going to be such a difficult person to test. Apparently my physiological response didnt help. I was nervous because this opportunity was a big deal for me. I finished my Bachelor's on time, even took summer classes to speed up the process and have my qualifications ready. Currently enrolled in a Masters program. I trained very hard because I was out of shape. I have done everything right and I have prepared myself in advance to pass every step in the process. For the polygraph, I just followed their instructions, sleep, eat, dont work the night before, etc. As per the examiner, my responses on the e-QIP were truthful. Unfortunately, I will have to wait and see what will happen next. [emoji20]
                              This whole polygraph is a joke.. I got inconclusive result waiting for 2. To be scheduled. I know how that feels girl.

Comment

• Graduated from the academy today! I want to say to all of you good luck. I know what it's like to be applying and waiting. Took me a few years over 50 applications and tests and interviews but with determination and patience anything is possible. Don't get discouraged. Plenty of agencies gave me the no thanks letters for no reason. Some people told me to look towards other career fields, I laughed at them. As long as you stick to it and want it real bad you WILL make it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7347 users online. 392 members and 6955 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X