X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine poly is at 9am

Comment

• I NEED ADVISE GUYS/GIRLS!!!

So from the 'patterns' I've seen lately from those of JFK, they are getting poly's and PTF2 scheduled in these days and the following months...

So here's where the advise is needed... I'm hoping to find an apartment and move out by the end of the year... but I will be doing this with a roommate. My concern is that ill have EOD soon and ill have to leave for those months and still have to pay my end of the rent...

Do you guys suggest I stay here at my grandparents house and keep saving until its time to go , although I have yet to take my poly, drug test or speak to my BI.... BUT I AM 15-2 JFK and it seems as if they are moving on quickly...

HELP... HONEST OPINIONS.... PLEASE keep in mind that I'm almost 24 with a 10 o'clock curfew and Im just over my living situation.
      CBPO: GS-5
      Geo/Location: JFK
      Tested: 3/'13
      NOR (84)
      Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
      Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
      Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
      The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
      BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
      EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
        I NEED ADVISE GUYS/GIRLS!!!

So from the 'patterns' I've seen lately from those of JFK, they are getting poly's and PTF2 scheduled in these days and the following months...

So here's where the advise is needed... I'm hoping to find an apartment and move out by the end of the year... but I will be doing this with a roommate. My concern is that ill have EOD soon and ill have to leave for those months and still have to pay my end of the rent...

Do you guys suggest I stay here at my grandparents house and keep saving until its time to go , although I have yet to take my poly, drug test or speak to my BI.... BUT I AM 15-2 JFK and it seems as if they are moving on quickly...

HELP... HONEST OPINIONS.... PLEASE keep in mind that I'm almost 24 with a 10 o'clock curfew and Im just over my living situation.
        My opinion is that you should wait until your process is over because when your hired you will be in the academy so you will have time
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

My suggestion is to stay where you are (with your grandparents) until you pass the poly and meet the BI agent.
          I do not know how will your BI be effected after changing your current address but i wont risk it. Or if you insist to move out, at least call the hiring center to find out if this will cause any delay to your pre-employment process.
          I know you are young, you want some privacy and space, you cant wait to get out, but you have waited long enough and this could be your lifetime job you know. Just think thoroughly.
          CBPO
          GEO: SWB San Ysidro
          Written Exam: 9/24/15
          Referred: 10/9/15
          TSL: 10/13/15
          Med: 10/15/15
          NOR: 10/19/15 (100)
          Qual.: 10/21/15 (GS-5)

Comment

• I think you should stay bc it could be months before they call you will an offer I believe I waited 5 months from the point that your at now
            Originally posted by Ma23 View Post

Comment

• ok guys SO DOES THAT GO FOR SWITCHING JOBS ALSO??

I only do small retail... can i not quit both of my current jobs for a better paying one??
              NOR (84)

Comment

• 85 days on EOD and still no call[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ok guys SO DOES THAT GO FOR SWITCHING JOBS ALSO??

I only do small retail... can i not quit both of my current jobs for a better paying one??
                  You still got a long road ahead of you.
                  With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• so ill go for these jobs then....hopefully that will not prolong my BI

Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                    You still got a long road ahead of you.
                    NOR (84)

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                      85 days on EOD and still no call[emoji17]

Same here, waiting for EWR, how about you?

Comment

so ill go for these jobs then....hopefully that will not prolong my BI
                        DO NOT PLA ANYTHING, pass a Poly first. You need to relax, live your life or it will hit you hard if you fail for any reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                          Same here, waiting for EWR, how about you?
                          Im done with the process im just waiting for the phone call. Whats your location? Im going to Houston, Texas

Comment

• huh?? do not "PLA" anything?? my question is can i change jobs now?? I am making 8.75 an hour only working 16 hours per week... i can't live like this.... i need a new job

Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                            DO NOT PLA ANYTHING, pass a Poly first. You need to relax, live your life or it will hit you hard if you fail for any reason.
                            NOR (84)

Comment

• $8.75? Yes you should! That wont delay your paperwork.

I meant to say don't plan things counting on the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                                Im done with the process im just waiting for the phone call. Whats your location? Im going to Houston, Texas

My location is EWR.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8256 users online. 380 members and 7876 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X