Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been through 2 polygraphs. No need to be nervous just answer the questions and be truthful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSO1311 View Post
      I've been through 2 polygraphs. No need to be nervous just answer the questions and be truthful.
      So I haven't heard from a BI is it normal to get a poly before even talking with a BI?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ksgries View Post
        for just ewr? that would explain it
        How legit is that statement?
        At this rate I'm feeling those of us in the 15-1-15-3 category are looking at a feb/March EOD.
        God willing! As my current occupation is slowly killing me. Each day I sell my soul to that hell hole.

Comment

• I am current LEO, they put me through the same thing. On my second poly, they said I was hiding something also. Then I received the unfavorable poly email few days ago. With my age, it'll be too late for me to wait 3 years to reapply. With that I say, Never give up if still meet their requirments in the future.

Comment

• well i got a email from the med review today, thought it would be good news but no. They still weren't satisfied with the information i gave them about my wrist surgery. I mean it was only a cyst....not exactly something that is going to 'fail' years from now lol two weeks after my surgery i was already back benching 315 and here i am for the second time getting it re evaluated

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
              So I haven't heard from a BI is it normal to get a poly before even talking with a BI?

I did my poly before my BI started. I was contacted by my BI investigator about 3 days after I passed my poly.
              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                I did my poly before my BI started. I was contacted by my BI investigator about 3 days after I passed my poly.
                Thank you!

Comment

• I was truthful but the examiner said that I was hiding something. I hope they call me for a second poly like he said. ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï ¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
                  Originally posted by SSO1311 View Post
                  I've been through 2 polygraphs. No need to be nervous just answer the questions and be truthful.

Comment

• I also took my poly recently and wasnt told if passed/failed. The examiner said it will be reviewed, nothing else. I wonder when do we hear from them????

Comment

• Originally posted by SSO1311 View Post
                      Were you told you passed on the second one ?? Did you received any notification??

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post

I'm already LEO. I'm not sure how the Feds do it. I'm just relaying my experience.

Comment

• Does anyone know what time you would need to report for Boston? Ive called my point of contact twice and no return call. The scheduling unit said they have no idea. I'm suppose to be there Monday.
                          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                          Application- 7/23/2014
                          Written exam - 9/24/2015
                          NOR: 10/31/2014
                          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                          NOPA- 5/4/2015
                          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                          EOD: 10/26/15
                          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Hey guys, would someone mind telling me how long do they take to give your results after the Cbp exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
                              Hey guys, would someone mind telling me how long do they take to give your results after the Cbp exam?
                              Took about 30 days for me

Comment

• When you take it?
                                Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                                I also took my poly recently and wasnt told if passed/failed. The examiner said it will be reviewed, nothing else. I wonder when do we hear from them????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9148 users online. 436 members and 8712 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X