Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
    I would be more careful with what I post on a public forum if I was you.
    huh? whats wrong with telling someone to be who they are? when they ask for advice on a test?
    Im pretty sure I didn't give him some secret list on how to pass?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ksgries View Post
      huh? whats wrong with telling someone to be who they are? when they ask for advice on a test?
      Im pretty sure I didn't give him some secret list on how to pass?
      I agree, which why the quote is edited on my post.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
        I agree, which why the quote is edited on my post.
        I don't quite follow. But fair enough maybe I'm missing something. If it's related to the other part of my advice..all that info is available on the "hiring news" news letter under hiring process which is view able prior to taking the VBT/SI.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
          Whats your status? I've been on SU for 3 months
          15-1 my status on CASS hasn't moved a bit since 05/15. I have pending drug screening, BI and qualifications. I've heard absolutely nothing since receiving access to CASS.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
            EWR applicants . . I feel like our selection is slow as all hell. Should have just sold my soul to the Verrazano bridge toll. At least We'd have movement !!
            Yeah it might be awhile. Theres currently around 70 new officers in academy and post academy.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by randizzle1 View Post
              Yeah it might be awhile. Theres currently around 70 new officers in academy and post academy.
              for just ewr? that would explain it

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                In what order you took the test ?? And were you given a 5 min rest in between?? Thanks [emoji6]
                They're exactly in the order that she listed them: 220 sprint, sit-ups, push-ups, 1.5 mile run. And you do get a 5 minute rest between each.
                "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by randizzle1 View Post
                  Yeah it might be awhile. Theres currently around 70 new officers in academy and post academy.
                  Is this info reliable? Jeez! I'll be waiting for months!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by randizzle1 View Post
                    Yeah it might be awhile. Theres currently around 70 new officers in academy and post academy.
                    FWIW I just found out JFK has 196 in pre/academy/post right now. Two new classes of 10+ starting pre in the next two weeks. We're still 100 short.


                    Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                    EOD - 08/2014
                    FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                    DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

                    Comment


                    • CBP officer

                      Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                      FWIW I just found out JFK has 196 in pre/academy/post right now. Two new classes of 10+ starting pre in the next two weeks. We're still 100 short.


                      Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                      NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                      Score: 95+
                      List:1XX February 2015
                      APD-5: TBT
                      Medical: TBT
                      Written Psychological: TBT
                      Oral Psychological: TBT
                      Meet with investigator: TBT
                      JST: TBT
                      Mini Med: TBT

                      Comment


                      • Just got the polygraph call scheduled for Nov.3! My nerves just went from cool calm collected to ahhhhhhhh lol

                        Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lilab View Post
                          Just got the polygraph call scheduled for Nov.3! My nerves just went from cool calm collected to ahhhhhhhh lol

                          Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                          get good sleep and breakfast

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                            get good sleep and breakfast
                            Thank you she did mention that because there is no formal lunch break

                            Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                              They're exactly in the order that she listed them: 220 sprint, sit-ups, push-ups, 1.5 mile run. And you do get a 5 minute rest between each.
                              Thanks Tevance [emoji6]

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                                FWIW I just found out JFK has 196 in pre/academy/post right now. Two new classes of 10+ starting pre in the next two weeks. We're still 100 short.


                                Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                                That's a lot of recruits. JFK must of been understaffed for a while.
                                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11437 users online. 416 members and 11021 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X