Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well after almost 6 hours in the polygraph examination the examiner told me that he will send my test to the quality control group. He said that I was hiding something but I swear to God that I was telling the true. He will also request a reschedule to take the tet again. I feel a little dissapointed but I will wait... God has the last word

Comment

• Originally posted by Shan03 View Post
      Well after almost 6 hours in the polygraph examination the examiner told me that he will send my test to the quality control group. He said that I was hiding something but I swear to God that I was telling the true. He will also request a reschedule to take the tet again. I feel a little dissapointed but I will wait... God has the last word
      Amen. Similar situation happened to me after an 8 hour with this man going back and forth I was subject to a 2nd polygraph because my results were inconclusive. Keep the faith

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ksgries View Post
        its driving me crazy lol all the JFK applicants just flying by me. Still no emails, and still no updates.

Seems to be a trend though, gs 7 qualified are moving quicker from what i noticed. I only qualified for gs 5 since I'm only 21 have 4 years work experience and currently working on my bachelors degree(10 more classes from hell)
        I know what you mean I figured since I applied for the South border port it would go quick but I guess JFK is the place to be I'm a 15-2 still in security office

Comment

• Thanks. Who contact you? MHC? How long before they contact you again?
          Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
          Amen. Similar situation happened to me after an 8 hour with this man going back and forth I was subject to a 2nd polygraph because my results were inconclusive. Keep the faith

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
            I know what you mean I figured since I applied for the South border port it would go quick but I guess JFK is the place to be I'm a 15-2 still in security office

Lucky you I'm still waiting on a lot more than that. 15-2 and only have my fitness and interview checked off. Everything is submitted and done but the poly so far. Now it's a waiting game

Comment

• Where you checked your credit? How do you know it was pulled?
              Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
              I had my credit pulled yesterday (10/21) by a company called Data Facts Inc from Cordova, TN.
              I checked their website and it shows they do background screenings. Is anyone familiar with this company?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shan03 View Post
                Thanks. Who contact you? MHC? How long before they contact you again?
                Another polygraph examiner contacted 8 days after my first one that was inconclusive

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post

It seems to be a common thing...to have to retake a polygraph because of inconclusive results [emoji32] I just hope we can all get thru this!!!! [emoji4]

Comment

• Anyone who has gone through VBT/SI has any tips or advice on how to succeed?

Comment

• Originally posted by h8_the_w8 View Post
                      Anyone who has gone through VBT/SI has any tips or advice on how to succeed?
                      Be yourself and use common sense, don't stress it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                      Score: 95+
                      List:1XX February 2015
                      APD-5: TBT
                      Medical: TBT
                      Written Psychological: TBT
                      Oral Psychological: TBT
                      Meet with investigator: TBT
                      JST: TBT
                      Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                        I passed the pft2

220 yard run:36 seconds
                        Sit-ups: passed
                        Push-ups: passed
                        1.5 mile run: 11:43
                        In what order you took the test ?? And were you given a 5 min rest in between?? Thanks [emoji6]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
                          EWR applicants . . I feel like our selection is slow as all hell. Should have just sold my soul to the Verrazano bridge toll. At least We'd have movement !!
                          Whats your status? I've been on SU for 3 months

Comment

Customer service and look for check marks. If you don't see check marks start telling another story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would say just be yourself. If your really cut out for it, you'll pass those tests easy. Don't try to be something your not with the video test, it'll show eventually. For the SI they'll ask you situations where you'll have to think have i ever even been in a situation like that? If you haven't just put yourself in that situation. For the VBT you'll get a few scenarios where you will have to respond like your in that situation, easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksgries View Post
                                I would say just be yourself. If your really cut out for it, you'll pass those tests easy. Don't try to be something your not with the video test
                                I would be more careful with what I post on a public forum if I was you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3227 users online. 153 members and 3074 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X