300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
    Victorious, which app is that?? I have few apps in my phone to track my runs but I dont like them much [emoji107]
    It's my Fitbit.
    CBPO 14-2 Applicant
    Application- 7/23/2014
    Written exam - 9/24/2015
    NOR: 10/31/2014
    TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
    SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
    Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
    PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
    VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
    Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
    NOPA- 5/4/2015
    Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
    Met with BI - 5/30/2015
    Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
    BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
    Drug Test - 9/24/2015
    Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
    EOD: 10/26/15
    FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
      Wow good news for me I'm a 15-2 too! BUT for the south region

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Crap. 15-1 EWR. My CASS has been so quiet you could hear a mouse **** on cotton

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
        Crap. 15-1 EWR. My CASS has been so quiet you could hear a mouse **** on cotton

Just learned you cannot use the more vulgar term for pee

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
          It's my Fitbit.
          Thanks!!!!!

Comment

• I
            Originally posted by taz81 View Post
            i wish everyone well with the process.i don't know what the future may hold, but i know who holds the future. With that being said i was found unsuitable for employment. I received an email this morning :this concerns your tentative selection for the position of customs and border protection officer with the department of homeland security (dhs), u.s. Customs and border protection (cbp).

We have been notified by the office of internal affairs that you are not suitable for the position of customs and border protection officer. Cbp has conducted a higher level review and concurs with the determination that you do not meet the suitability requirements for the position of customs and border protection officer.

Your tentative selection notification stated that your offer was contingent upon successful completion of all pre-employment requirements, including a background investigation. In accordance with 5 cfr 332.406 and 5 cfr 731, your tentative offer of employment is therefore being withdrawn.

Thank you for your interest in employment with cbp.

w t h ??!!!!

Comment

• JFK 15-1 Just received the email to schedule my poly... Finally some movement. Still waiting on Med(in review since late august), BI, and Drug Test. Hoping to hear back on medical this week or next been emailing every two weeks and 4 weeks ago they said answer in two weeks so expecting an answer by next weeks second CASS update hopefully. Oh how the waiting sucks..

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                Congrats quick questions did your medical go green in cass yet? Did u meet with your investigator, did they interview people already... Just wondering the steps before getting a poly call I myself is 15-2 and jfk thanks for the information
                Yes my medical was green for a while now. Only checks I'm waiting for is the BI and Drug test
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                  How long would I have to wait to reapply? I just turn 34 in June.
                  Hey Taz I just sent you a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                    I wish everyone well with the process.I don't know what the future may hold, but I know who holds the future. With that being said I was found unsuitable for employment. I received an email this morning :This concerns your tentative selection for the position of Customs And Border Protection Officer with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

We have been notified by the Office of Internal Affairs that you are not suitable for the position of Customs And Border Protection Officer. CBP has conducted a higher level review and concurs with the determination that you do not meet the suitability requirements for the position of Customs And Border Protection Officer.

Your tentative selection notification stated that your offer was contingent upon successful completion of all pre-employment requirements, including a background investigation. In accordance with 5 CFR 332.406 and 5 CFR 731, your tentative offer of employment is therefore being withdrawn.

Thank you for your interest in employment with CBP.
                    I received the same exact email mid-may this year after not hearing a word since my VBT/SI in February. I sent a FOIA request to find out exactly what Internal Affairs found that made me unsuitable. I've called the CBP FOIA number monthly since then and they keep telling me the same thing-thye're backlogged with requests. Regardless, I've recently reapplied. My previous scores have all been kept, including PFT1 scores, entrance exam, and VBT/SI scores. Got my tenative offer rather shortly after I applied and now I'm back where I started and waiting for a poly to be scheduled. Still a strong chance I'll get the same email since I changed nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp31384 View Post
                      JFK 15-1 Just received the email to schedule my poly... Finally some movement. Still waiting on Med(in review since late august), BI, and Drug Test. Hoping to hear back on medical this week or next been emailing every two weeks and 4 weeks ago they said answer in two weeks so expecting an answer by next weeks second CASS update hopefully. Oh how the waiting sucks..
                      My medical was estimated to be cleared a month ago. [emoji38]

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                        My medical was estimated to be cleared a month ago. [emoji38]
                        i just received an email that told me politely to wait for a response and to only ask for an update if no CASS update has been made for my medical by November 12th.

Comment

• My E-QIP was just forwarded to BI unit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by anythingicanbe View Post
                            My E-QIP was just forwarded to BI unit!

What announcement are you?

I am 15-3, and mine still states: "Background investigation forms received pending review for completeness of forms or pending completion of medical, drug test, fitness exam or structured interview if required."

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                              I got an email this morning to schedule my poly. I am from 15-2 for JFK
                              Nice man, im 15-2 for jfk.. Wonder if ill be getting some sort of email/phone call soon??

NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                              Score: 95+
                              List:1XX February 2015
                              APD-5: TBT
                              Medical: TBT
                              Written Psychological: TBT
                              Oral Psychological: TBT
                              Meet with investigator: TBT
                              JST: TBT
                              Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Anyone else put in for Detroit?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
                                CBPo 15-2, Detroit

4-29-15 Applied
                                6-13-15 Exam
                                6-30-15 TSL
                                7-16-15 Med/PFT1
                                7-22-15 NOR
                                7-23-15 VBT/SI
                                8-28-15 Submitt BI
                                9-9-15 Med review received
                                9-15-15 Med review submitted
                                10-19-15 Polygraph (Rescheduled)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8429 users online. 413 members and 8016 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X