Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You got this!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
      You got this...
      See you got this! Seriously

      Comment


      • Meanwhile 15-1 EWR applicant still waiting . . with no signs of life on CASS.
        No love from Minneapolis.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
          Meanwhile 15-1 EWR applicant still waiting . . with no signs of life on CASS.
          No love from Minneapolis.
          Same here man 15-1 EWR . It's ok. We will get through this. Sometimes no action is a good thing. Another person who was EWR and a 15-1 was asked to re do his entire e-quip 2 weeks ago... He ended up taking another government position lol. Just keep your head up and faith high!


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
            See you got this! Seriously
            Just trying to offer some words of encouragement... The process is very stressful.

            Comment


            • 82 days since i been referred to EOD and still waiting for the phone call. [emoji17]


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                82 days since i been referred to EOD and still waiting for the phone call. [emoji17]


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Times like this just think of us other applicants who haven't even gone that far yet... I think the longest I've heard in here has been 107 days. It's going to be alright.. Your all set !


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JohnnyB4CBP View Post
                  Times like this just think of us other applicants who haven't even gone that far yet... I think the longest I've heard in here has been 107 days. It's going to be alright.. Your all set !


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I know, its just hard knowing that you are so close but yet so far. 107 days i can deal with that i just hate the waiting game lol.
                  Thanks, whats your duty location ?


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                    I know, its just hard knowing that you are so close but yet so far. 107 days i can deal with that i just hate the waiting game lol.
                    Thanks, whats your duty location ?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Newark, I'm a 15-1 just in limbo right now while waiting to be scheduled for a poly (thinking/hoping) sometime before the end of November or beginning of December


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Good im goin to Houston Tx,
                      Thats good after the polygraph they will contact you for the investigation.
                      Just dont sweat it and relax. Im a 14-1 applicant


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                        Good im goin to Houston Tx,
                        Thats good after the polygraph they will contact you for the investigation.
                        Just dont sweat it and relax. Im a 14-1 applicant


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        14-1?! So you know all about patience ! Thank you, I def try to not let any unnecessary stress and anxiety get to me! Of course every process is different with duty location but how many months from your TSL (Tentative Selection Letter/Email) until your application was sent to the scheduling unit??


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • I received my TSL on 8/12/14
                          And my application was sent to the scheduling unit on 7/31/15
                          Last time i heard from MHC they where waiting for an opening in my chosen location of duty.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                            I received my TSL on 8/12/14
                            And my application was sent to the scheduling unit on 7/31/15
                            Last time i heard from MHC they where waiting for an opening in my chosen location of duty.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Some people are probably freaking out saying omg 11 months but that seems to be a decent time period. Sucks waiting a year and then some throughout the process... But what's that compared to the rest of your (25 year career employed) life [emoji57][emoji108]🏽. It's all about perspective! Seems like you're on the last lap! Congratulations! It'll all workout for you ! Just make sure you're working out ... for the PFT2 and academy [emoji109]🏼


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Yeah its hard to be honest, every day waking up hoping to get a call or an e-mail but at the end its worth all the waiting. Thanks hope your process goes faster than mine. ! If you have any questions pm me or email me.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                                Yeah its hard to be honest, every day waking up hoping to get a call or an e-mail but at the end its worth all the waiting. Thanks hope your process goes faster than mine. ! If you have any questions pm me or email me.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My pm is off how do I turn it on ?


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4940 users online. 196 members and 4744 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X