X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
    ewr
    That's awesome man! I'm a 15-1 EWR
    Seems like lately everyone I've talked robot heard on this post who had Newark re applied or didn't want to location and left the process! Hopefully EWR needs a good amount of CBPO's at the airport and seaport! Only time will tell !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

75 days after being sent to the SU, still patiently waiting.
      Stay in shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
        Thank you! Well, she made the 220 time and did the situps but when it came to the pushups, she got to 15 strong and just crash hard. Weirdest thing. I think her nerves were shot because it was her second time processing. Shoot, everyone's nerves were up due to anticipation and the overall experience of finially being there, which wasnt necessary at all; just couldnt help it.

When she failed, she got up and waited in line until the pushup process was over. Then the instructor told to come in the hall way and she never came back in the room after that (they took her back to her car).
        What do you mean her second time processing?
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Newark has no funding for new CBPs is what I've heard. I just went thru the port when coming from out of the country this week and it looked understaffed.

I see ppl going to JFK, but I rather wait and get EWR. I live near, and have my entire family around.

It was cool to see the place where I could be potentially working at in the next couple of weeks. I spoke with a couple of very friendly officers.

Comment

• Man i hope i receive the call soon because i am going crazy.

Comment

• Does anybody know the requirements for a gs-7?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                Does anybody know the requirements for a gs-7?

Check on USAjobs.gov the requirements are there for the CBPO GS-5 and GS-7

Comment

• Okay thank you.
                  If there's anybody here with the duty location in Houston Tx please pm me.

Comment

• I have bad new.
                    I need help.
                    Okay so i just found out that i applied for the gs5 position but i meet the requirements for the gs7 position. I called MHC and they said i would have to apply under a new announcement but i dont want to do that as I believe i will be called soon.
                    My question is, once i get the call, can i provide human resources proof that i meet the requirements for the gs7 position or is re-applying my only option?

Comment

• Just completed the PFT2 and passed! Our group was a mix of 3 BPA and 2 CBPO applicants (counting myself). In fact, the test was administered by Border Patrol Agents. Everyone passed. Guys, if my old *** can pass (I'm just 2 years shy of 50) then there's no reason anyone here shouldn't pass this. Just keep training and push yourself a little more each time. Before long you'll be meeting the standards with ease.

Only thing left now is to report on EOD!
                      "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                        Just completed the PFT2 and passed! Our group was a mix of 3 BPA and 2 CBPO applicants (counting myself). In fact, the test was administered by Border Patrol Agents. Everyone passed. Guys, if my old *** can pass (I'm just 2 years shy of 50) then there's no reason anyone here shouldn't pass this. Just keep training and push yourself a little more each time. Before long you'll be meeting the standards with ease.
                        CONGRATS! I'm female and 28 yrs but I see myself no different than what a man can do physically. I did hear it was BP administering the PFt2

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• never thought I'd get addicted to checking the Cass daily.... lol them green checks

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                            never thought I'd get addicted to checking the Cass daily.... lol them green checks
                            Same here ...and my emails! I'm beginning to think my email isn't working either lol

Comment

• If you're checking Cass on a Friday, you're wasting your time.

Comment

If you're checking Cass on a Friday, you're wasting your time.
                                Not me I check it only on Tue and Thur and my email every other day of the week

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4867 users online. 228 members and 4639 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X