300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
    Wow.... That's my biggest fear I'm good at it working out here and afraid when it comes to it my nerves will get the best of me

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    You'll do great. Just Stay confident! But yea, dang nerves will really suck the focus and oxygen out of ya! Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
      Great words .... Same thoughts go through my head when I'm working out. Push through the work out and the rest later will feel much better because I'm working towards success. So I'll be sure to go there with my mind set as giving it all I got and the reward after will be at the end success! THANK YOU and BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

You're very welcome!
      There ya go! The way I see it is that I will literally crawl on my hands and knees before I wver give up. Not that serious, but thats just how I think whennit comes to physically challenges. But yea, You'll do great!

Best of luck to you as well! Keep me updated!

Comment

• Crazy question, for EOD: blazer, kakis, white shirt and tie. Is that fine?

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
          Crazy question, for EOD: blazer, kakis, white shirt and tie. Is that fine?
          I recommend suit first day then find out acceptable attire for after first day. That's what we did and we were able to wear khakis and polo

Comment

Thank you so much. Dont be nervous at all. Its all in your head. While we were waiting everyone was nervous about the PFT2 and Ill ya what I told them. Give it alllllllllllll you got because you can rest all you want once its all over, but during that rest, it will be the exhaustion after success or exhaustion after failure. All in all, you do great! Just show up steady, ready and full of resilience!
            Thanks for the encouraging words Conan... I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL DO THIS IN JESUS NAME.

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
              Thanks for the encouraging words Conan... I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL DO THIS IN JESUS NAME.

Yes! I love it guys! Keep that faith! Gods timing is perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 75 days after being sent to the SU, still patiently waiting.

Comment

Hahaha, I saw the group of you! I was the hispanic looking guy, hahaha (actually Native American though). Had on the grey shirt.

You're NAI? Good. We need a greater NAI presence within OFO.
                  Feel free to recruit other qualified Natives to the agency.

If you don't mind answering, what is your tribal affiliation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                    75 days after being sent to the SU, still patiently waiting.
                    Stay strong! Its coming. It was approximately 107 days before I got the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                      You're NAI? Good. We need a greater NAI presence within OFO.
                      Feel free to recruit other qualified Natives to the agency.

If you don't mind answering, what is your tribal affiliation?

My mother's father is affiliated with East Band Cherokee of the Black Mountains (NC); however, I'm affiliated with my "father's" tribe, which is Occaneechi Band of the Saponi Nation.

Are you also?! Yea, my culture is everything to me!

Comment

• The
                        Originally posted by sassa26 View Post

Certainly!

Comment

• Hello everyone[emoji112]🏻
                          I applied on the 14-1 announcement
                          Was referred to EOD on 7/30/15. And still haven't heard anything.
                          My location is Houston Tx. Anyone else going to Houston?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pisan 917..what is your location? I was in the SU for 104 days before I got the call. Just be patient

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                              75 days after being sent to the SU, still patiently waiting.
                              Pisan 917..what is your location? I was in the SU for 104 days before I got the call. Just be patient

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                                pisan 917..what is your location? I was in the su for 104 days before i got the call. Just be patient
                                ewr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8925 users online. 454 members and 8471 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X