300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
    My poly day is tomorrow..... prayers need it. I passed 2 polygraph tests before but after reading negative informations here, it makes me nervous. My honestly should work.
    Nothing to worry about. You will pass. Good luck to you.
    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

My poly day is tomorrow..... prayers need it. I passed 2 polygraph tests before but after reading negative informations here, it makes me nervous. My honestly should work.
      Best of luck! YOU GOT THIS!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

my poly day is tomorrow..... Prayers need it. I passed 2 polygraph tests before but after reading negative informations here, it makes me nervous. My honestly should work.
        good luck! Keep God first
        CBPO: GS-5
        Geo/Location: JFK
        Tested: 3/'13
        NOR (84)
        Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
        Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
        Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
        The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
        BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
        EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

Go in there relaxed and confident. Be very personable and congenial with the polygraph examiner and you'll do fine.
          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• H
            Originally posted by Mbrown1212 View Post
            We are in the same boat.

CBPO 15-3
            Cool Bro, we will have to keep each other updated. It's been 13 days since I had my VBT/SI. Now it's just the waiting game for the BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSO1311 View Post
              H

Cool Bro, we will have to keep each other updated. It's been 13 days since I had my VBT/SI. Now it's just the waiting game for the BI.
              I did my vbt/si 9/21. Now we wait.

CBPO 15-3

Comment

• Just finished PFT2 at Fletc.
                220 yard: 27 seconds
                Situps:completed
                Push-ups: completed
                1.5 mile: 11:05

Out of 6 of us, one washed out during pushups.

Best if luck everyone! Keep faith! Never give up on yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                  Just finished PFT2 at Fletc.

Congrats to you! As for the one who "washed out" they didn't complete or how did that go?

Comment

Congrats to you... Now I'm really nervous about this fitness after my workout today

Comment

I saw you guys! I was one of the trainees waiting outside a mat room right across from yours.. We were like who are those people. We had no idea they did pft2 at fletc.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                        Congrats to you! As for the one who "washed out" they didn't complete or how did that go?

Thank you! Well, she made the 220 time and did the situps but when it came to the pushups, she got to 15 strong and just crash hard. Weirdest thing. I think her nerves were shot because it was her second time processing. Shoot, everyone's nerves were up due to anticipation and the overall experience of finially being there, which wasnt necessary at all; just couldnt help it.

When she failed, she got up and waited in line until the pushup process was over. Then the instructor told to come in the hall way and she never came back in the room after that (they took her back to her car).

Comment

Thank you! Well, she made the 220 time and did the situps but when it came to the pushups, she got to 15 strong and just crash hard. Weirdest thing. I think her nerves were shot because it was her second time processing. Shoot, everyone's nerves were up due to anticipation and the overall experience of finially being there, which wasnt necessary at all; just couldnt help it.

When she failed, she got up and waited in line until the pushup process was over. Then the instructor told to come in the hall way and she never came back in the room after that (they took her back to her car).
                          Wow.... That's my biggest fear I'm good at it working out here and afraid when it comes to it my nerves will get the best of me

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                            Congrats to you... Now I'm really nervous about this fitness after my workout today

Thank you so much. Dont be nervous at all. Its all in your head. While we were waiting everyone was nervous about the PFT2 and Ill ya what I told them. Give it alllllllllllll you got because you can rest all you want once its all over, but during that rest, it will be the exhaustion after success or exhaustion after failure. All in all, you do great! Just show up steady, ready and full of resilience!

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                              I saw you guys! I was one of the trainees waiting outside a mat room right across from yours.. We were like who are those people. We had no idea they did pft2 at fletc.

Hahaha, I saw the group of you! I was the hispanic looking guy, hahaha (actually Native American though). Had on the grey shirt.

Comment

Thank you so much. Dont be nervous at all. Its all in your head. While we were waiting everyone was nervous about the PFT2 and Ill ya what I told them. Give it alllllllllllll you got because you can rest all you want once its all over, but during that rest, it will be the exhaustion after success or exhaustion after failure. All in all, you do great! Just show up steady, ready and full of resilience!
                                Great words .... Same thoughts go through my head when I'm working out. Push through the work out and the rest later will feel much better because I'm working towards success. So I'll be sure to go there with my mind set as giving it all I got and the reward after will be at the end success! THANK YOU and BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4563 users online. 236 members and 4327 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X