300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Lilab I have no clues about chances.
    It's better you prepare yourself well to pass.
    Don't think about second chance, just go there to pass and you'll pass.
    Last edited by milperil; 10-14-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
      @Lilab I have no clues about chances.
      It's better you prepare yourself well to pass.
      Don't think about second chance, just go there to pass and you'll pass.
      Thanks I have been! Once again congrats and thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Shan03 View Post
        I applied in 15-1 announcement! But I reapplied under 16-1 to change location!
        Wow and I'm a 15-2 good luck

Comment

• I'm going to do a practice run on Saturday of this pft2. The 8 people failing has made me a bit nervous.
          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
          Application- 7/23/2014
          Written exam - 9/24/2015
          NOR: 10/31/2014
          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
          NOPA- 5/4/2015
          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
          EOD: 10/26/15
          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
            I'm going to do a practice run on Saturday of this pft2. The 8 people failing has made me a bit nervous.
            Same here ....I've rested these past two days because of shin and leg pains but oh well like you said those 8 fails have put me on edge

Comment

• Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I'm currently a 15-3 waiting on my BI, drug screen and Poly. Glad to know I'm not alone in this confusing maze. Currently my port is Sandy Bay, Maine

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                Same here ....I've rested these past two days because of shin and leg pains but oh well like you said those 8 fails have put me on edge

Word of advice. Don't think about the 8 fails think about being the ones that passed... Honestly thats whats ( for lack of a better term) sparking the fire under my butt. Always be positive.. If your gunna be negative then you shouldn't be doing something. Nobody wants to work with a debbie downer...
                NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                Score: 95+
                List:1XX February 2015
                APD-5: TBT
                Medical: TBT
                Written Psychological: TBT
                Oral Psychological: TBT
                Meet with investigator: TBT
                JST: TBT
                Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                  Word of advice. Don't think about the 8 fails think about being the ones that passed... Honestly thats whats ( for lack of a better term) sparking the fire under my butt. Always be positive.. If your gunna be negative then you shouldn't be doing something. Nobody wants to work with a debbie downer...
                  Agreed thank you! I'm far from being a Debbie downer it now just gives me motivation to train harder

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post

Just remember, that the time to get 1.5 miles is 17 minutes and 15 seconds. To fail, you literally need to stop running somewhere along the way. You can probably pass that running at a slow jog that's just barely faster than walking fast. As long as you run the entire 1.5 miles, even if you have to slow down to a slow shuffle, you should still pass. Nothing to worry about. You got this!!
                    Last edited by tevance67; 10-14-2015, 04:45 PM.
                    "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                      Just remember, that the time to get 1.5 miles is 17 minutes and 15 seconds. To fail, you literally need to stop running somewhere along the way. You can probably pass that running at a slow jog that's just barely faster than walking fast. As long as you run the entire 1.5 miles, even if you have to slow down to a slow shuffle, you should still pass. Nothing to worry about. You got this!!
                      Thank you for the advice I do try not to stop I've done good so far with my time being at 16:45 it's just my legs are in pain I'm assuming from running on black top

Comment

• Does anyone know if they email you for the poly or if they call, mail you a letter ?
                        NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                        Score: 95+
                        List:1XX February 2015
                        APD-5: TBT
                        Medical: TBT
                        Written Psychological: TBT
                        Oral Psychological: TBT
                        Meet with investigator: TBT
                        JST: TBT
                        Mini Med: TBT

Comment

Does anyone know if they email you for the poly or if they call, mail you a letter ?
                          They emailed me for my poly appointment.
                          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

Does anyone know if they email you for the poly or if they call, mail you a letter ?
                            I received an email too and had to reply to confirm the appointment.
                            Last edited by sory_ann; 10-14-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• lilab, start out slow and gradually increase speed. Don't run fast in the beginning and gas out.. shin splits will happen if youre not used to running and on hard surface. So push through the pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                                lilab, start out slow and gradually increase speed. Don't run fast in the beginning and gas out.. shin splits will happen if youre not used to running and on hard surface. So push through the pain.
                                Thanks I'm assuming that's what it is...but just about to hit the pavement and yes I am pushing through the pain THANK YOU

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7088 users online. 374 members and 6714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X