300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
    Was hoping to have an update on CASS but no. Background Investigation still states: "Background investigation forms received pending review for completeness of forms or pending completion of medical, drug test, fitness exam or structured interview if required."
    same...
    CBPO: GS-5
    Geo/Location: JFK
    Tested: 3/'13
    NOR (84)
    Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
    Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
    Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
    The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
    BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
    EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

Was hoping to have an update on CASS but no. Background Investigation still states: "Background investigation forms received pending review for completeness of forms or pending completion of medical, drug test, fitness exam or structured interview if required."
      Yup me too..
      NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
      Score: 95+
      List:1XX February 2015
      APD-5: TBT
      Medical: TBT
      Written Psychological: TBT
      Oral Psychological: TBT
      Meet with investigator: TBT
      JST: TBT
      Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Any 15-2 candidates receive info for the poly?
        NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
        Score: 95+
        List:1XX February 2015
        APD-5: TBT
        Medical: TBT
        Written Psychological: TBT
        Oral Psychological: TBT
        Meet with investigator: TBT
        JST: TBT
        Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Does anyone still have the link that exlains what to take to FLETC? Me and a few other classmates are trying to be a little proactive before we head to EOD in two weeks. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
            Any 15-2 candidates receive info for the poly?
            Nope still waiting patiently..... OK who am I kidding lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I'm not alone

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is what Ive found. Similar to what someone posted in the past on here:

http://myborderpatroljob.com/border-patrol-academy

Comment

• How did everyone go about receiving their score for the entrance exam? I see applicants with their score next to the "NOR", and I guess mine just didn't come with my score? I took the test on 9/23, got my referral on 10/9, and just got my CASS login info today. Or is it that my actual score will be sent to me at a later time?
                  CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
                  09/13/15 App (Laredo)
                  09/23 Exam
                  10/09 Rfrd GS-7
                  10/18 Score - 98
                  10/26 eQip Email
                  10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
                  10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
                  11/04 Med/PFT1
                  11/04 eQip Sent
                  11/10 "" Accptd
                  11/23 VBT/SI
                  11/24 ""(Pass)
                  12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
                  09/18/15 App (S. TX)
                  10/28 Exam (ALT)
                  11/15 ReApp (AZ)
                  11/18 Score (100)
                  11/20 TSL GS-5
                  12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
                  02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by calebggodwin View Post
                    How did everyone go about receiving their score for the entrance exam? I see applicants with their score next to the "NOR", and I guess mine just didn't come with my score? I took the test on 9/23, got my referral on 10/9, and just got my CASS login info today. Or is it that my actual score will be sent to me at a later time?
                    You will receive a score later.
                    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                      This is what Ive found. Similar to what someone posted in the past on here:

http://myborderpatroljob.com/border-patrol-academy
                      The Koolaid flows excessively on that site.

Outside of bringing some money and good pair of running shoes there's little there for CBPOs. You could also bring a laptop if you wanted.
                      T-shirts can be bought in Brunswick at Target or Walmart. ..if you need them. Same as with most other needs.

A vehicle is pretty much a necessity, if you can arrange for it. Otherwise get with your classmates who have them.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                        The Koolaid flows excessively on that site.

Outside of bringing some money and good pair of running shoes there's little there for CBPOs. You could also bring a laptop if you wanted.
                        T-shirts can be bought in Brunswick at Target or Walmart. ..if you need them. Same as with most other needs.

A vehicle is pretty much a necessity, if you can arrange for it. Otherwise get with your classmates who have them.

Oh okay, great! Thank you.

Comment

• whooopsppsps

did this work right?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by bigcharlie; 10-13-2015, 10:35 PM.
                          All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
                          14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
                          Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                          Provisional Clearance: June 4th
                          Still waiting

Comment

• I have everyhing with green marks except pre-employment forma and Qualifications that are still pending... 15-3 San Ysidro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Have anything weird w ur BI happen (on CASS)?

edit
                              All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
                              14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
                              Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                              Provisional Clearance: June 4th
                              Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                                Does anyone still have the link that exlains what to take to FLETC? Me and a few other classmates are trying to be a little proactive before we head to EOD in two weeks. Thanks!
                                Bring a car, bring a car, bring a car. If I didn't have a car I probably would have jumped off a balcony or something. But that's me I don't like to rely on other people or transport for whatever I need. Bring your own pillows 1-2. Some have a mattress topper but that's personal choice. As other person said most stuff can be bought at local Walmart. The major stores are Walmart, Target, Old Navy, dicks sporting goods. The mall is absolutely the worst mall I've ever been to. There's stuff here but not crazy depending where you are from. It's at a crossroads. It's manageable. Room has iron and board. I brought Xbox but hardly played the last 3 months. Bring your computer. You have to pay per device for Internet. I use that for Netflix. Definitely 2 pairs running sneakers. Shoe Polish! Stock up, they run out down here. A small can of bug spray it's not bad anymore but better be safe. Weather is good now. Definitely orthotics if your feet hurt like mine. A lot of walking and marching everywhere and if you have to wear their boots they hurt after a while. A lot of white t shirts I think I have 10-12. But you probably won't be sweating as much as us during summer. Also some people eat out a lot some never. I eat out only on weekends most of the time. Save money during the week. Use fletc to save up, I can't believe how much I've saved.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11017 users online. 395 members and 10622 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X