300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
    I personally responded to two NOPA's....

08/11/15: 2nd NOPA letter (issue with ex-husband)
    08/15/15: Submitted NOPA response
    10/07/15: Received the Call.. EOD 10/26/15; FLETC: 11/20/15 - 04/01/16
    I don't have an ex husband lol but if we may know was it a legal issue or just being hard to get along with ?? and what the heck is a NOPA! I doubt ill get it since I'm young but can never doubt...
    CBPO: GS-5
    Geo/Location: JFK
    Tested: 3/'13
    NOR (84)
    Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
    Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
    Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
    The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
    BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
    EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
      Been waiting since 2011. Waiting for BI to clear. I got "down-sized" and am now unemployed. Everything else is done, so if the BI is clear, I can wait out a month, two months, three months with savings. It will get scary around month 5 and 6. If this isn't my BI being done, and this screwy thing doesn't mean anything, I'm hopeful I get a job offer at the end of the month that I interviewed with on Tuesday.

Everything else on CASS is done.
      Wow... Since 2011. I am at a lost for words. I hope they call you soon. Hang in there buddy. Can you post your timeline when possible?
      Last edited by Taz81; 10-08-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• O
        Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
        no, I sent in my E-Qip 37 days ago. I received an email about 3 weeks ago informing me the the HR officer is charge of my investigation has been changed....not sure what that means but I'm hoping that I get scheduled soon for something if anything really.... HAVE YOU??
        Ummm I've legit had 3 blanks by qualifications, drug screening and background since the moment I had access to CASS. (I was originally a 14-2) I've heard nothing, no notification, zero communication. I didn't even resend in my eQip or fingerprints. considering you heard something - go you!

Comment

• CBP officer

Maybe this can answer everyone's question about reapplying for a new duty location while still in the process.
          Last edited by zFinest; 10-08-2015, 10:41 PM.
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
            Maybe this can answer everyone's question about reapplying for a new duty location while still in the process.
            I reapplied on the 27th of September for 16-1 hoping to get Miami. I received an email a few days ago telling me that they would transfer all my test scores to 16-1. I am hoping to be referred soon.
            Last edited by Taz81; 10-09-2015, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
              I reapplied on the 27th of September for 16-1 hoping to get Miami. I received a email a few days ago telling me that the would transfer my test scores to 16-1. I am hoping to be referred soon.
              I reapplied and it held up my application a couple of months while they went through the written testing portion for the new applicants. Once that was completed, they just transferred my old exam score to the new application, sent me a new TSL, and then the process took off again from there. The same day that I got my new TSL, I also got the email scheduling my poly. After that, everything else was completed in like the next 4 weeks and my app went to the SU.
              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

I reapplied on the 27th of September for 16-1 hoping to get Miami. I received a email a few days ago telling me that they would transfer all my test scores to 16-1. I am hoping to be referred soon.

I got the same email asking if i want to use the same score from my 14-2 announcement, I chose YES. However, that doesn't mean the score is good enough as it states in paragraph 4. Which is what they told me on the phone... my 85 may not be good enough for JFK, which I picked for the 16-1 announcement when I reapplied. They also told me on the phone I will have to wait for everyone to take the test and get their results and at that point I will know if I have been selected or not.
                CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                Application- 7/23/2014
                Written exam - 9/24/2015
                NOR: 10/31/2014
                TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                NOPA- 5/4/2015
                Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                EOD: 10/26/15
                FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                  I got the same email asking if i want to use the same score from my 14-2 announcement, I chose YES. However, that doesn't mean the score is good enough as it states in paragraph 4. Which is what they told me on the phone... my 85 may not be good enough for JFK, which I picked for the 16-1 announcement when I reapplied. They also told me on the phone I will have to wait for everyone to take the test and get their results and at that point I will know if I have been selected or not.
                  I just hope the process isn't delay. I don't mind going in to the Academy for JKF and graduating headed to Miami. The process have been so long, if they called me and offered Alaska I'll take it....

Comment

I just hope the process isn't delay. I don't mind going in to the Academy for JKF and graduating headed to Miami. The process have been so long, if they called me and offered Alaska I'll take it....
                    No I know, same exact thing here. The other day when they called and told me I start in December I was like cool…Then they called me back I thought it was to say JUST KIDDING you reapplied we are taking back our offer, lol.
                    CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                    Application- 7/23/2014
                    Written exam - 9/24/2015
                    TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                    SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                    PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                    NOPA- 5/4/2015
                    Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                    BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                    Drug Test - 9/24/2015

Comment

• Scores don't have anything to do with the speed of your process. It has been discussed many many times.

Comment

• I agree, I scored a 95 and I'm still waiting 14-2 :/

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                          Scores don't have anything to do with the speed of your process. It has been discussed many many times.
                          Nobody said anything about the speed……
                          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                          Application- 7/23/2014
                          Written exam - 9/24/2015
                          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                          NOPA- 5/4/2015
                          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                          Drug Test - 9/24/2015

Comment

• Sorry, maybe I misinterpreted something.

Comment

Has anyone received a NOPA during the hiring process; If so, what was the outcome?
                              Did you receive a NOPAL?

Comment

• I feel like my life is at a stand still. I really want this Job. The suspense of waiting....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9706 users online. 455 members and 9251 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X