Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone know what it means your BI goes from "in security office" to NA? I tried to talk to MHC and they were very rude about it, just telling me that is with IA, and that they will contact me if they need something. It changed from last night to this morning, so something happened, but they refused to help. Just wanted to know if it was a glitch, they threw it away, or maybe I was finishing with that part. LOL

    thanks in advance

    Comment


    • Heey everyone!!! Got the call yesterday!! EOD: 10/26
      FLETC: 11/20/15 - 04/01/16
      Anyone else get calls or going on these dates?

      Comment


      • oooops double post, from phone. my bad

        Comment


        • Originally posted by borrada View Post
          Heey everyone!!! Got the call yesterday!! EOD: 10/26
          FLETC: 11/20/15 - 04/01/16
          Anyone else get calls or going on these dates?
          Haha Exact same dates! PM me!

          Comment


          • Hey everyone, 13-1 applicant.

            I got the call today!!
            My port is Baltimore.
            Academy Nov/20/15- April/1/2016.

            Good luck to everyone in the process, never quit!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
              Anyone know what it means your BI goes from "in security office" to NA? I tried to talk to MHC and they were very rude about it, just telling me that is with IA, and that they will contact me if they need something. It changed from last night to this morning, so something happened, but they refused to help. Just wanted to know if it was a glitch, they threw it away, or maybe I was finishing with that part. LOL

              thanks in advance
              I've never heard of N/A but it could be a glitch in the system. Wish you well.

              Comment


              • I will like to congratulate those who got the call this week!!!! GOD IS GREAT!!! I am very happy for you guys. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                  Has anyone received a NOPA during the hiring process; If so, what was the outcome?
                  I personally responded to two NOPA's and I received the call yesterday for EOD. Patience is key and never give up if you really want it!! I took a Law School Entry Exam this past Saturday because I had kinda' lost hope but I got the call. Again, never give up if it's your true dream!!!
                  The below-referenced is my experience with my application process...

                  07/23/14: Applied SWB (Texas) 14-2; New Hire
                  09/15/14: Entrance Examination
                  10/31/14: NOR 87 (No Vet Pref) GS7
                  11/18/14: TSL
                  11/21/14: Email eQIP submitted
                  12/02/14: Medical & PFT 1 scheduling notice
                  12/05/14: VBT/SI scheduling notice
                  12/09/14: Medical & PFT1 passed
                  12/22/14: VBT/SI examination
                  12/29/14: VBT/SI "Eligible" Notice
                  01/09/15: Submitted eQIP corrections
                  01/13/15: eQIP sent to IA
                  01/30/15: Email scheduling Polygraph Examination
                  02/12/15: Polygraph (Passed)
                  02/19/15: NOPA issued (2 medical bills)
                  03/09/15: Received call from IA- NOPA returned for non delivery. They emailed it with an extension to reply.
                  03/11/15: Submitted NOPA response
                  03/23/15: Sent email asking for NOPA status
                  03/23/15: Received email- NOPA accepted & BI to contact very soon for sit down interview
                  04/07/15: BI personal sit-down interview
                  04/10/15: BI submitted report for review
                  05/29/15: BI contacted to expect call very soon
                  06/10/15: 2nd BI contact (sign & update financial form)
                  06/11/15: 2nd BI submitted new signature forms
                  06/23/15: Duty Station selected & appointed
                  07/06/15: Received & submitted provisional clearance form
                  08/11/15: 2nd NOPA letter (issue with ex-husband)
                  08/15/15: Submitted NOPA response
                  10/07/15: Received the Call.. EOD 10/26/15; FLETC: 11/20/15 - 04/01/16

                  Comment


                  • Sweet!! There's going to be whole bunch of us from here arriving at FLETC on 11/20. We need to get some of those nametags to put our forum screen names on so we know who everyone is. Hahaha!
                    "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by borrada View Post
                      I personally responded to two NOPA's and I received the call yesterday for EOD. Patience is key and never give up if you really want it!! I took a Law School Entry Exam this past Saturday because I had kinda' lost hope but I got the call. Again, never give up if it's your true dream!!!
                      The below-referenced is my experience with my application process...

                      07/23/14: Applied SWB (Texas) 14-2; New Hire
                      09/15/14: Entrance Examination
                      10/31/14: NOR 87 (No Vet Pref) GS7
                      11/18/14: TSL
                      11/21/14: Email eQIP submitted
                      12/02/14: Medical & PFT 1 scheduling notice
                      12/05/14: VBT/SI scheduling notice
                      12/09/14: Medical & PFT1 passed
                      12/22/14: VBT/SI examination
                      12/29/14: VBT/SI "Eligible" Notice
                      01/09/15: Submitted eQIP corrections
                      01/13/15: eQIP sent to IA
                      01/30/15: Email scheduling Polygraph Examination
                      02/12/15: Polygraph (Passed)
                      02/19/15: NOPA issued (2 medical bills)
                      03/09/15: Received call from IA- NOPA returned for non delivery. They emailed it with an extension to reply.
                      03/11/15: Submitted NOPA response
                      03/23/15: Sent email asking for NOPA status
                      03/23/15: Received email- NOPA accepted & BI to contact very soon for sit down interview
                      04/07/15: BI personal sit-down interview
                      04/10/15: BI submitted report for review
                      05/29/15: BI contacted to expect call very soon
                      06/10/15: 2nd BI contact (sign & update financial form)
                      06/11/15: 2nd BI submitted new signature forms
                      06/23/15: Duty Station selected & appointed
                      07/06/15: Received & submitted provisional clearance form
                      08/11/15: 2nd NOPA letter (issue with ex-husband)
                      08/15/15: Submitted NOPA response
                      10/07/15: Received the Call.. EOD 10/26/15; FLETC: 11/20/15 - 04/01/16
                      That gives me hope. Thanks.

                      Comment


                      • I wonder how long it will take to be referred to the 16-1 (Miami ) announcement. I reapplied late September 2015. I am currently under 14-3 JFK.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                          I've never heard of N/A but it could be a glitch in the system. Wish you well.
                          Yeah, that's why I was annoyed about their attitude over the phone. I just wanted to know if something was going on, glitch, whatever. Was told they would contact me if they needed something or something changed, and I told her something HAD change and was wondering why. She just ignored me. Hopefully it is the BI being done, but like you said, I asked one of my buddies and he was curious about it too. Never had heard of it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
                            Yeah, that's why I was annoyed about their attitude over the phone. I just wanted to know if something was going on, glitch, whatever. Was told they would contact me if they needed something or something changed, and I told her something HAD change and was wondering why. She just ignored me. Hopefully it is the BI being done, but like you said, I asked one of my buddies and he was curious about it too. Never had heard of it.
                            Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. You are still in the process... Very lenghty process.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                              Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. You are still in the process... Very lenghty process.
                              Been waiting since 2011. Waiting for BI to clear. I got "down-sized" and am now unemployed. Everything else is done, so if the BI is clear, I can wait out a month, two months, three months with savings. It will get scary around month 5 and 6. If this isn't my BI being done, and this screwy thing doesn't mean anything, I'm hopeful I get a job offer at the end of the month that I interviewed with on Tuesday.

                              Everything else on CASS is done.
                              Last edited by jjdementia; 10-08-2015, 08:50 PM. Reason: spelling

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
                                Been waiting since 2011. Waiting for BI to clear. I got "down-sized" and am now unemployed. Everything else is done, so if the BI is clear, I can wait out a month, two months, three months with savings. It will get scary around month 5 and 6. If this isn't my BI being done, and this screwy thing doesn't mean anything, I'm hopeful I get a job offer at the end of the month that I interviewed with on Tuesday.

                                Everything else on CASS is done.
                                Whats your port?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10537 users online. 490 members and 10047 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X