Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone received a NOPA during the hiring process; If so, what was the outcome?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
      Has anyone received a NOPA during the hiring process; If so, what was the outcome?
      Notice Of Proposed Action letter... typically if there is an issue that arises that could DQ you a NOPAL is sent for clarification. I received one dealing with my divorce and my leaving a prior employer. Each had derogatory comments made. I filled out the NOPAL and future GB was completed and then an adjudicator reviewed the report. No problems just extra steps caused by angry people. good luck

Comment

Has anyone received a NOPA during the hiring process; If so, what was the outcome?
        Yes! I had one and explained everything they asked and broke things down. I sent it and then a couple of weeks later heard from my background investigator.
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
          Notice Of Proposed Action letter... typically if there is an issue that arises that could DQ you a NOPAL is sent for clarification. I received one dealing with my divorce and my leaving a prior employer. Each had derogatory comments made. I filled out the NOPAL and future GB was completed and then an adjudicator reviewed the report. No problems just extra steps caused by angry people. good luck
          Thank you. How long did the process take from the time they sent you the NOPA and when it was approved? Thanks for the information.

Comment

• just a few weeks.. but that was only mine? Simple non issue where former spouse and employer were angry people( why I left each, HAHA) so a simple issue to resolve. Each NOPAL has it's own story to tell and will lead down it's own path time may be different?

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
              So far i have completed the Medical, PFT1, VBT/SI, and Fingerprints. All I have left is the Poly, Drug Test, and PFT2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              oh ok just asking because your signature says otherwise.... you should update it and take those question marks off
              CBPO: GS-5
              Geo/Location: JFK
              Tested: 3/'13
              NOR (84)
              Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
              Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
              Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
              The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
              BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
              EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

Have you met with your BI yet?
                no, I sent in my E-Qip 37 days ago. I received an email about 3 weeks ago informing me the the HR officer is charge of my investigation has been changed....not sure what that means but I'm hoping that I get scheduled soon for something if anything really.... HAVE YOU??
                CBPO: GS-5
                Geo/Location: JFK
                Tested: 3/'13
                NOR (84)
                Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by anythingicanbe View Post
                  I applied 15-3 Vermont then again for 15-4 Texas to change locations and now 16-1 for JFK. I'm an island tropical Florida boy and think I would die in Vermont.

I applied 15-3 as well for coburn gore, Me. But I need to change that. It's way too remote. I'm afraid it's going to delay my process. What do you think??

CBPO 15-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                    no, I sent in my E-Qip 37 days ago. I received an email about 3 weeks ago informing me the the HR officer is charge of my investigation has been changed....not sure what that means but I'm hoping that I get scheduled soon for something if anything really.... HAVE YOU??
                    Yes, I met with my BI a few months ago. Just waiting for it to clear on CASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                      just a few weeks.. but that was only mine? Simple non issue where former spouse and employer were angry people( why I left each, HAHA) so a simple issue to resolve. Each NOPAL has it's own story to tell and will lead down it's own path time may be different?
                      I received a NOPA about a month ago. I responded with a letter before the deadline. I called MHC last week to follow up and they told me that my status have changed and a decision was made. I keep checking on CASS to no avail. Just waiting.

Comment

• JUST GOT THE CALL!!!
                        EOD Oct 26th
                        Fletc Nov 20th

Keep faith, those who are waiting. It will come to you. It was 115 days Tuesday since I was referred to EOD. Never give up!

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                          JUST GOT THE CALL!!!
                          EOD Oct 26th
                          Fletc Nov 20th

Keep faith, those who are waiting. It will come to you. It was 115 days Tuesday since I was referred to EOD. Never give up!
                          Wow that is awesome! Good for you!!!! Best of luck ! Where is your location ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                            JUST GOT THE CALL!!!
                            EOD Oct 26th
                            Fletc Nov 20th

woo-hoo!!!!!! [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyB4CBP View Post
                              Wow that is awesome! Good for you!!!! Best of luck ! Where is your location ?

Thank you so much. My location is Dulles, VA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                                oh ok just asking because your signature says otherwise.... you should update it and take those question marks off
                                If you looked correctly those question marks were for another LE exam (NYPD) which I have re-edited for the sake of clarification, but just so theres no confusion for everyone I also wrote down what I have completed thus far for the CBP process.
                                NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                                Score: 95+
                                List:1XX February 2015
                                APD-5: TBT
                                Medical: TBT
                                Written Psychological: TBT
                                Oral Psychological: TBT
                                Meet with investigator: TBT
                                JST: TBT
                                Mini Med: TBT

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8764 users online. 408 members and 8356 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X