Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dkman View Post
    It's not bad. Some days are good some are bad. It helps to remember that it's free, makes it taste better. I eat out on weekends to change it up. You have to.
    Very true indeed! 3 weeks left man! The final lap! Get after it !!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • I'm from Bergen County, 25 mins from EWR! 67 days since referred to SU... I can smell the call coming!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
        I'm from Bergen County, 25 mins from EWR! 67 days since referred to SU... I can smell the call coming!
        Is EWR your location?!


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Yes sir it is

          Comment


          • Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
            Yea man same here, i just got my prints done today. Weird though since i did them after my interview.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I just hit my cards in the mail too. But I did mine also after my interview. I guess I should send that in as well.


            CBPO 15-3

            Comment


            • Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
              Just got the call. EOD is 10/26. FLETC is 11/20/15 to 4/1/2016. Duty station in El Paso, Texas. Woohoo!!
              Way to go!! That moved fairly quickly! Congrats.


              CBPO 15-3

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mbrown1212 View Post
                I just hit my cards in the mail too. But I did mine also after my interview. I guess I should send that in as well.


                CBPO 15-3
                Honestly, im doing everything they send me even if I did it already.. Not taking any chances.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                Score: 95+
                List:1XX February 2015
                APD-5: TBT
                Medical: TBT
                Written Psychological: TBT
                Oral Psychological: TBT
                Meet with investigator: TBT
                JST: TBT
                Mini Med: TBT

                Comment


                • Yeah! I got my green check mark for SI and PFT1. Waiting for poly medical and drug screen


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                    Honestly, im doing everything they send me even if I did it already.. Not taking any chances.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yeah I hear you. They sent me two provisional Clearing forms and I just did them both


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by anythingicanbe View Post
                      Yeah! I got my green check mark for SI and PFT1. Waiting for poly medical and drug screen


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      When did you received your green check mark? Was it recently, particularly what day?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                        When did you received your green check mark? Was it recently, particularly what day?
                        For the PF1 a few weeks ago and for the SI this morning. I took the SI and VBT on 9/28


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by anythingicanbe View Post
                          For the PF1 a few weeks ago and for the SI this morning. I took the SI and VBT on 9/28


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          We are in the same boat. Took my SI on 9/21


                          CBPO 15-3

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mbrown1212 View Post
                            We are in the same boat. Took my SI on 9/21


                            CBPO 15-3
                            I applied 15-3 Vermont then again for 15-4 Texas to change locations and now 16-1 for JFK. I'm an island tropical Florida boy and think I would die in Vermont.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • [QUOTE=anythingicanbe;3747435]I applied 15-3 Vermont then again for 15-4 Texas to change locations and now 16-1 for JFK. I'm an island tropical Florida boy and think I would die in Vermont. .


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

                              QUOTE]

                              NY is freezing in the winter. Just sayin....
                              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                              Application- 7/23/2014
                              Written exam - 9/24/2015
                              NOR: 10/31/2014
                              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                              NOPA- 5/4/2015
                              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                              EOD: 10/26/15
                              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                              Comment


                              • Yeah Vermont is too far north for me. New York I can handle and have family and friends there as well. Derby line Vermont I feel like is a different beast


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7992 users online. 397 members and 7595 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X