300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
    This morning I tested myself for the pft2. After a couple of weeks off, I didn't do too bad I think.
    281 yards in 51 seconds.
    2 miles in 17 minutes 52 seconds.
    I'm ready. I got my pft2 on the 14th. I'm super motivated. Can't wait to run that test over.
    I just got my email this morning. Mine's on the 16th. After 13 years in the military, you get used to knocking out a PFT every few months, so it should be a walk in the park.
    "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• I got mine this morning as well and mine is 10/22.
      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
      Application- 7/23/2014
      Written exam - 9/24/2015
      NOR: 10/31/2014
      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
      NOPA- 5/4/2015
      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
      EOD: 10/26/15
      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Congrats to all who have moved on and on their way to taking to PFT-2 I wish you all the best of luck .....YOU ALL GOT THIS!

Comment

• I'm hoping CASS update tomorrow. The agony of waiting...

Comment

• Wow everyone... This is giving me a lot of hope ! I'm a 15-1 applicant for Newark, NJ currently waiting for my poly. October is a good month! God is good! Gods timing is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyB4CBP View Post
              Wow everyone... This is giving me a lot of hope ! I'm a 15-1 applicant for Newark, NJ currently waiting for my poly. October is a good month! God is good! Gods timing is perfect.

Also a 15-1 application for Newark!!! Waiting for my poly "results" [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120]

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                Also a 15-1 application for Newark!!! Waiting for my poly "results" [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120]
                Hey fellow NWK! So you already took your poly?! Wow nice ! You're in the lead then ! Where are you located now? Train hard!

Comment

• Congratulations guys. It seems like with each posting the process is faster. This was far faster than the 2014 & 2013 group.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey fellow NWK! So you already took your poly?! Wow nice ! You're in the lead then ! Where are you located now? Train hard!

[emoji106] In NJ, about 15-20 min from EWR! I have been training in all sorts of weather [emoji12] How about you?? Where are you located?

Comment

Your poly should be around the corner [emoji4], so be ready. They gave me about a 2 week notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                        [emoji106] In NJ, about 15-20 min from EWR! I have been training in all sorts of weather [emoji12] How about you?? Where are you located?
                        That is awesome ! I'm in Miami training in warm weather I'm actually from Jersey! Lived in Middlesex County my whole life until I went to college so it looks like we are the few who actually were able to get our ideal location!

Comment

• Anyone else waiting for San Juan? ?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome ! I'm in Miami training in warm weather I'm actually from Jersey! Lived in Middlesex County my whole life until I went to college so it looks like we are the few who actually were able to get our ideal location!

You have no idea how blessed we are!! Keep up with the training and wish you the best of luck [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Comment

Wow everyone... This is giving me a lot of hope ! I'm a 15-1 applicant for Newark, NJ currently waiting for my poly. October is a good month! God is good! Gods timing is perfect.

Johnny- I'm the same applicant status- please keep in touch and keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

Nice! I'm from Monmouth County

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9323 users online. 522 members and 8801 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X