Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what kind of shift schedule CBPOs have? I know for most local and state LE, it's usually a 4 days on, 3 days off type of schedule. Does CBP do something similar?
    "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
      They are, but I really think I cleared due to the provisional clearance. I submitted the provisional clearance form the day after I met with my investigator, and the very next CASS update, I had a green check for BI.
      it's a guessing game people... just give it up haha I have an 817 credit rating, current Fed w/ 12 yrs LEO exp, passed the poly and after 2 years still no green check? oh ya, turned in my prev clear last may....

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
        it's a guessing game people... just give it up haha I have an 817 credit rating, current Fed w/ 12 yrs LEO exp, passed the poly and after 2 years still no green check? oh ya, turned in my prev clear last may....
        They check your credit but not your credit rating.

Comment

• one does not get a 817 w/o excellent credit.... that's my point

Comment

• I am hoping and praying I get the green check for the background this week.

Comment

• I hope ya do too...... if I'm not moving along I want someone to be

Comment

Does anyone know what kind of shift schedule CBPOs have? I know for most local and state LE, it's usually a 4 days on, 3 days off type of schedule. Does CBP do something similar?
                Curious as well. If they do 8 hour shifts then I would love a 2200-0600 schedule.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey guys! I'm so excited. I just got the call today EOD Oct 19th. Good luck to everyone in the process. God is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                    Hey guys! I'm so excited. I just got the call today EOD Oct 19th. Good luck to everyone in the process. God is good.
                    Congratulations

Comment

Hey guys! I'm so excited. I just got the call today EOD Oct 19th. Good luck to everyone in the process. God is good.
                      Where is your duty station?

Comment

Sweet!!
                        "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

Today made me 65 days old in Scheduling Unit lol. I'm a senior now lol. But it's all good. I've been keeping busy. Staying Hopeful. A positive mindset. The only thing, I've stopped training. I need to get back to running again this week. Hello everyone else in SU waiting, I have a dream our calls are coming very soon.
                          Your dream was dead on! You got the call like, what, an hour later?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                            Curious as well. If they do 8 hour shifts then I would love a 2200-0600 schedule.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
                            Depends on the port

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                              Where is your duty station?
                              Miami.

Comment

Your dream was dead on! You got the call like, what, an hour later?
                                Lol yeah. A few hours later.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4698 users online. 211 members and 4487 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X