300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jones221 View Post
    Do you think the process is faster depending where you want to be? Like im trying to get JFK and JFK is always busy
    I have no idea. I hope it will go faster for you. Sometimes I stop looking at this forum so I won't think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
      How long did it take from the time they told you your BI was cleared and when you received the green check on Cass?
      I sat down with my BI on 5/30. I know everything was officially sent in around 6/20 without needing anything else. the green check mark appeared on 9/22

(I had called MHC on 9/21 to follow up on reapplying to 16-1 there was an issue with my new last name and she said while we were on the phone my BI cleared and it appeared on 9/22 on CASS)
      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
      Application- 7/23/2014
      Written exam - 9/24/2015
      NOR: 10/31/2014
      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
      NOPA- 5/4/2015
      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
      EOD: 10/26/15
      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
        I sat down with my BI on 5/30. I know everything was officially sent in around 6/20 without needing anything else. the green check mark appeared on 9/22

(I had called MHC on 9/21 to follow up on reapplying to 16-1 there was an issue with my new last name and she said while we were on the phone my BI cleared and it appeared on 9/22 on CASS)
        Ok, Great. thanks. I hope to see a green check on Tuesday or Thursday.

Comment

How long did it take from the time they told you your BI was cleared and when you received the green check on Cass?
          I met with my investigator and 3 days later I had a green check in CASS. I never got an email or anything that it had cleared. In fact, I got the green check while the investigator was actually still doing my investigation.
          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
            I met with my investigator and 3 days later I had a green check in CASS. I never got an email or anything that it had cleared. In fact, I got the green check while the investigator was actually still doing my investigation.
            Generally, a background investigation takes no more than 2 weeks. CBP uses the background investigation process as a escape goat excuse for other hiring factors.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
              I have no idea. I hope it will go faster for you. Sometimes I stop looking at this forum so I won't think about it.
              I recommend this strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones221 View Post
                Do you think the process is faster depending where you want to be? Like im trying to get JFK and JFK is always busy
                Yes, I personally think it does

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                  Me too. I am 14-2 and still in the process. I am not worried. One day I will be in Fletc..
                  Patience and determination. Never give up. You have a good mindset, you will get here.

Comment

• Today made me 65 days old in Scheduling Unit lol. I'm a senior now lol. But it's all good. I've been keeping busy. Staying Hopeful. A positive mindset. The only thing, I've stopped training. I need to get back to running again this week. Hello everyone else in SU waiting, I have a dream our calls are coming very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                      Today made me 65 days old in Scheduling Unit lol. I'm a senior now lol. But it's all good. I've been keeping busy. Staying Hopeful. A positive mindset. The only thing, I've stopped training. I need to get back to running again this week. Hello everyone else in SU waiting, I have a dream our calls are coming very soon.
                      This is the part I dread a bit. 65 days?!
                      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                      Application- 7/23/2014
                      Written exam - 9/24/2015
                      NOR: 10/31/2014
                      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                      NOPA- 5/4/2015
                      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                      EOD: 10/26/15
                      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                        This is the part I dread a bit. 65 days?!
                        Yep. There are some people here who are at least 30 days ahead of me, so they're going on 95 to 100 days. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                          Your credit report and your background must be super clean.... Worked for the Feds before?

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                            You completed the med and si already right? Why would it not still be in the security office
                            I mean Im hoping it is but the fact that it says something different is a good thing, and I want to know when will I get contacted by him..
                            CBPO: GS-5
                            Geo/Location: JFK
                            Tested: 3/'13
                            NOR (84)
                            Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                            Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                            Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                            The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                            BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                            EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                              Soooo I went on CASS and BI says :

"Background investigation forms received pending review for completeness of forms or pending completion of medical, drug test, fitness exam or structured interview if required."

Im guessing this is a good thing because it has been updated! How long does someone think it will be until I get my poly scheduled after this slight "change" in my CASS??

I hope soon... Im just happy there has been some kind of update instead of just saying in the office or what ever it was that it said before.
                              Mine is the same. I have the green check next to medical, fitness, and structured interview. I think mine is like it because I had to mail in my fingerprint cards.

Comment

Your credit report and your background must be super clean.... Worked for the Feds before?
                                They are, but I really think I cleared due to the provisional clearance. I submitted the provisional clearance form the day after I met with my investigator, and the very next CASS update, I had a green check for BI.
                                "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10063 users online. 339 members and 9724 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X