300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
    One tip - set yourself to train for the Fgs in Academy not the pft2. It's almost time for me to take final one and some people aren't close to passing and time is winding down. Work on it months in advance so you aren't in a bad situation losing everything you worked for.
    Sorry for my ignorance... but what Fgs means?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shan03 View Post
      Sorry for my ignorance... but what Fgs means?
      Fitness Graduation Standards

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
      EOD - 08/2014
      FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
      DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Ohhh The academy standards? The 1.5 mile the 300m distance, the push up and the sit and reach...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shan03 View Post
          Ohhh The academy standards? The 1.5 mile the 300m distance, the push up and the sit and reach...
          I thought the standard in Glynco was 1.5m, agility course, sit n reach, and bench press?

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
            I thought the standard in Glynco was 1.5m, agility course, sit n reach, and bench press?
            Not for CBPOs. 220yd dash in under 45 seconds, 24 push ups in 60 seconds, 12.5 sit and reach, 1.5 mile run in under 15 minutes.

http://nemo.cbp.gov/hrm/cbpo_fitness.pdf

On the last page, it says you'll do the FLETC Physical Efficiency Battery, but you won't. Instead, you'll do the FGS once within a week of arriving at Glynco, again about half way through your training, then again a few weeks before you graduate. You should aim to pass all three times, but the first two are "practice" and the final one is the only one that counts.
            Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
            Last edited by juniorspades; 10-01-2015, 03:43 PM.
            EOD - 08/2014
            FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
            DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• If there is anyone in Indianapolis IN who is willing to train with me. Please inbox me. I am trying to get in shape for the 2nd fitness test.

Comment

• Hey guys, would someone please give me some pointers for the cbp entrance exam. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by DHShopeful View Post
                  Hey guys, would someone please give me some pointers for the cbp entrance exam. Thanks!
                  Bring sharpened pencils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks for the response....

Comment

• Anyone from Orlando want to do PT together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, would someone please give me some pointers for the cbp entrance exam. Thanks!
                        Get plenty of sleep the night before..... Go to CBP.gov website I think they have some study guides. Good luck.

Comment

• Thank you! @Taz81

Comment

Review the study guide. Get plenty of sleep. Eat a light breakfast. And just don't worry and do your best! All ya can ask of yourself

Comment

• Currently a gs-7 at JFK and would love to swap with anyone from Miami or Puerto Rico. Please message me if interested. I can help with your moving expenses no problem.
                              Last edited by cbp1363; 10-01-2015, 08:18 PM. Reason: Wrong message

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
                                I work at MIA and I also heard they will need a lot of officers.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
                                Hello, I tried to private message you but it was turned off for your account. I'm would love to swap JFK to Puerto Rico if you'd be interested in that. Please let me know. Thank you and have a great day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5129 users online. 246 members and 4883 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X