When did you turn in your BI?
        May 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
          Wow! What took so long?
          I am not sure. It's very slow for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
            When I say I'm good I mean I am coming in under the 50 seconds they want.

It needs work and I'm aware. Just needed to clarify that. In truth both my kids have beat me. Lol
            Well looks like you're in the right direction. I really need to get started. It's been quite awhile since I've been on the track.

CBPO 15-3
            Application 6/21/15
            Written exam 7/24/15

Comment

• Originally posted by louisdiver View Post
              You should really give a shot and call your port. The lady I spoke with was trying to help me and gave me honest answers. And she wasn't in a hurry to speak with me.

Explain them your situation, that you've been trying to get information from MHC with no success. Maybe you get better luck than me.

10-4. A week into October, if there has not been any communication with MHC, I will definitely consider calling. Gonna try to give the benefit of the doubt with the new fiscal year. Good to hear CBPO's are helpful towards candidates. Puts things to expect into perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                10-4. A week into October, if there has not been any communication with MHC, I will definitely consider calling. Gonna try to give the benefit of the doubt with the new fiscal year. Good to hear CBPO's are helpful towards candidates. Puts things to expect into perspective.
                I doubt a port would give out anything like future hiring projections. I doubt MHC would cough something like pipeline numbers. I also doubt that those numbers would be of much relevance beyond a snapshot of the numbers pipelined at the particular moment the numbers were pulled.

I doubt the average port has much access to broad hiring projections beyond the immediate need to know of current hires. That kind of stuff almost assuredly is controlled on the Field Office and HQ level and I can't see where any of it would be released outside the agency. ..especially to a mere applicant looking for some sort of crystal ball predictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                  I doubt a port would give out anything like future hiring projections. I doubt MHC would cough something like pipeline numbers. I also doubt that those numbers would be of much relevance beyond a snapshot of the numbers pipelined at the particular moment the numbers were pulled.

I doubt the average port has much access to broad hiring projections beyond the immediate need to know of current hires. That kind of stuff almost assuredly is controlled on the Field Office and HQ level and I can't see where any of it would be released outside the agency. ..especially to a mere applicant looking for some sort of crystal ball predictions.
                  100% agree. Why would they give Joe Schmo info over the phone? I doubt anyone who had access to that kind of information would even answer the phone, and if they did know anything, they wouldn't tell you.

Comment

Well certainly its safe to say you doubt a lot, haha.

Comment

The conversation started because juniorspades spilled the beans about Miami's hiring based off the memo and hearing from the port official. I was hopeful juniorspades would spill about other ports. Also CZ_kid sent a PM about the topic to someone so maybe that person knew some extra info.

There are those that are hopeful, and then there are those that are doubtful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Future CBPO View Post
                        The conversation started because juniorspades spilled the beans about Miami's hiring based off the memo and hearing from the port official. I was hopeful juniorspades would spill about other ports. Also CZ_kid sent a PM about the topic to someone so maybe that person knew some extra info.

There are those that are hopeful, and then there are those that are doubtful.
                        Are you sure I spoke of any port personnel needs? I kinda just went through my PM's and did not see any of this. All I can really speak for anyway is JFK which is no secret that they are always filling spots.

I'm also very much against constant calling of MHC and even much more a port unless there is a clear problem that needs resolving. I was a 13-1 applicant that was just hired a few months back. I know things take time and a lot of folks in here will be better off understanding this also. Good luck.

Comment

• if anyone on here has Dulles and would like JFK, let's do business. Well, assuming all goes well. Lol

Comment

• I just want to get my foot in the door than worry too much about the particulars. After a year who knows what can happen. I'm just concerned if and when the call comes, I'll be able to find a place to live in the location I picked.

CBPO 15-3
                            Application 6/21/15
                            Written exam 7/24/15

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                              I am not sure. It's very slow for me.
                              Hang in there! Almost there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
                                Hang in there! Almost there!
                                I am. I try to not think about it much. I go to work and do my daily activities. It is slow but I am still in the process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12240 users online. 449 members and 11791 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X