Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I know I just posted that I took my SI/VBT/Finger prints... Just got an email saying I passed !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
      How quick was your CASS updated for the results of your drug test?
      My CASS still doesn't show a green check for drug test. I'm curious to see what it shows tomorrow since CASS only updates on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
      "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
        THREE MONTHS?!? Wow.

I am itching to know when I can quit my job. Am hoping for sooner than that.
        You and me both!
        "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• When I did my vbt/si/fingerprints (9/21/15) I was told that they had to hire 2000 officers by close of FY which is today. and that they weren't even close to that number so they are really expediting these applications.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbrown1212 View Post
            When I did my vbt/si/fingerprints (9/21/15) I was told that they had to hire 2000 officers by close of FY which is today. and that they weren't even close to that number so they are really expediting these applications.

I thought the end of the FY was Wednesday? Hopefully that means I'll get the call here in a day or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
              I thought the end of the FY was Wednesday? Hopefully that means I'll get the call here in a day or two.
              Maybe it was. The proctor told me the end was in 9 days. That was on the 21st. Actually that would me the 30th. My math was way off. Either way it's very very soon. Hoping for the email for drug test and poly dates.

CBPO 15-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbrown1212 View Post
                When I did my vbt/si/fingerprints (9/21/15) I was told that they had to hire 2000 officers by close of FY which is today. and that they weren't even close to that number so they are really expediting these applications.

Thats great news! Got a feeling the ball is about to roll for us all in Oct!

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                  Let's hope…..
                  CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                  Application- 7/23/2014
                  Written exam - 9/24/2015
                  NOR: 10/31/2014
                  TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                  SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                  Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                  PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                  VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                  Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                  NOPA- 5/4/2015
                  Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                  Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                  Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                  BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                  Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                  Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                  EOD: 10/26/15
                  FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

Looking forward to having a celebratory drink with y'all at Glynco.

Comment

Oh wow, sweet deal. Yea, there was an issue at first when I applied in Nov 2013, resulting in my process technically officially not starting till April 2014. 06/15/2025, I was offered, Newark, JFK, Baltimore, Dulles and Philadelphia. 06/17/2015, location locked for Dulles and my packet was sent to SU. Been waiting since, hahaha. Good to know Someone else new will be going to Dulles soon. Checked out Air BnB for the EOD process. Agreed, hopefully we get some good news come October.

So is Dulles your official location as well or are you on a wait list for a position opportunity to open to choose Dulles? I saw JFK and Newark were choices given. Was Dulles also a choice given to you?
                      Dulles is my official location now. I applied to Central East Coast. It was not initially offered to me (only JFK and Newark) but I continuously asked for locations further south and she gave me choices of the wait lists for Dulles and Baltimore. Everything is done except PFT-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Future CBPO View Post
                        Dulles is my official location now. I applied to Central East Coast. It was not initially offered to me (only JFK and Newark) but I continuously asked for locations further south and she gave me choices of the wait lists for Dulles and Baltimore. Everything is done except PFT-2.
                        Is it a major setback by switching locations. I've been thinking about doing the same thing but im afraid to bump myself further down on the waiting list.

CBPO 15-3
                        Application 6/21/15
                        Written exam 7/24/15

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                          Looking forward to having a celebratory drink with y'all at Glynco.

Hahaha, big glass of good, cold water.

Comment

• Reposted...
                            Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 09-28-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Future CBPO View Post
                              Sweet deal! So as of now you and I will be the new crowd at Dulles. Looking forward to the city(ies) in general. One of the Riches counties and fastest growing counties in the US. Have some fed buddies from there and they talked it up to be a great place to live; Kinda expensive though.

Yep, same here. Just need to take the PFT-2, which comes after "the call", of course. Can't wait to go though!

Might be some correlation with our process since we both have been waiting for SU since June and are going to the same port location.
                              Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 09-28-2015, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Amen... I believe it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9247 users online. 427 members and 8820 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X