Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
    I'm a 13-1 still waiting for Seattle and surrounding area?!!?
    Omg I am 14-2 I guess I better get comfortable with where I am at 😔

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
      I got my email notice this morning telling me that my application is now in the Scheduling Unit. Here's to hoping I get the call soon.
      Your process is the fastest I've seen on here. But congrats

      Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
        Your process is the fastest I've seen on here. But congrats

        Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
        It did move pretty fast, but I'm not celebrating until I get the job offer in hand. Here's to hoping it doesn't wind up in SU limbo hell.
        "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
          It did move pretty fast, but I'm not celebrating until I get the job offer in hand. Here's to hoping it doesn't wind up in SU limbo hell.
          What's ur timeline? Where are you supposed to be going? And congrats!!

          Comment


          • Finished the VBT/SI/Fingerprints today!


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Charlima View Post
              This is a great question do they also know if Seattle, WA might be on that list?
              Im also 13-1. Assigned to Dulles and have been waiting for "the call" (SU) for almost three months now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                Your process is the fastest I've seen on here. But congrats

                Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                Most SWB 15-1 applicants applied in Feb and are already in academy. They received EODs in August. We're still only here because of medical for me and he reapplied for a location change.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                  Most SWB 15-1 applicants applied in Feb and are already in academy. They received EODs in August. We're still only here because of medical for me and he reapplied for a location change.
                  I know all candidates arent on this forum, but seems like most, if not all, candidates from 15-1 are going to Southwest or JFK. Any input on that?


                  Opps disregard haha. Overlooked the "SWB" part, haha.
                  Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 09-28-2015, 05:09 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Charlima View Post
                    What's ur timeline? Where are you supposed to be going? And congrats!!
                    Thanks. I applied in Feb. 2015 and my duty station is El Paso, TX. My timeline's in my signature.
                    "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                      Im also 13-1. Assigned to Dulles and have been waiting for "the call" (SU) for almost three months now.
                      I'm a 14-3 that moved fast through the process. Was offered JFK and Newark but took the Dulles pipeline. Been on the waitlist since June. Hoping the 2016 fiscal year brings a nice round of hiring.

                      Comment


                      • Double post.
                        Last edited by Future CBPO; 09-28-2015, 06:13 PM. Reason: Duplicate posting

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                          I got my email notice this morning telling me that my application is now in the Scheduling Unit. Here's to hoping I get the call soon.

                          How quick was your CASS updated for the results of your drug test?
                          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                          Application- 7/23/2014
                          Written exam - 9/24/2015
                          NOR: 10/31/2014
                          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                          NOPA- 5/4/2015
                          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                          EOD: 10/26/15
                          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Future CBPO View Post
                            I'm a 14-3 that moved fast through the process. Was offered JFK and Newark but took the Dulles pipeline. Been on the waitlist since June. Hoping the 2016 fiscal year brings a nice round of hiring.


                            Oh wow, sweet deal. Yea, there was an issue at first when I applied in Nov 2013, resulting in my process technically officially not starting till April 2014. 06/15/2025, I was offered, Newark, JFK, Baltimore, Dulles and Philadelphia. 06/17/2015, location locked for Dulles and my packet was sent to SU. Been waiting since, hahaha. Good to know Someone else new will be going to Dulles soon. Checked out Air BnB for the EOD process. Agreed, hopefully we get some good news come October.

                            So is Dulles your official location as well or are you on a wait list for a position opportunity to open to choose Dulles? I saw JFK and Newark were choices given. Was Dulles also a choice given to you?
                            Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 09-28-2015, 07:53 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                              Im also 13-1. Assigned to Dulles and have been waiting for "the call" (SU) for almost three months now.
                              THREE MONTHS?!? Wow.

                              I am itching to know when I can quit my job. Am hoping for sooner than that.
                              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                              Application- 7/23/2014
                              Written exam - 9/24/2015
                              NOR: 10/31/2014
                              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                              NOPA- 5/4/2015
                              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                              EOD: 10/26/15
                              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                                THREE MONTHS?!? Wow.

                                I am itching to know when I can quit my job. Am hoping for sooner than that.

                                Haha, yea, same here. Soo overdue, but the new fiscal year sounds promising for all who have been waiting for SU.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8160 users online. 451 members and 7709 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X