Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So while I wait to get the call for an EOD, I'd like to throw out a question or two for any current CBPOs on this forum. I'm really interested in trying out for SRT and was wondering what the qualifications are to get on the team? I know I have to wait 2 years before I can get on SRT, but I wanted to know what the PFT standards are and the type of physical training I would be doing in the SRT course (i.e., rucking 10 miles, obstacle courses, etc.) so I can start crafting a training program to get myself in shape for it. Also, are the vision standards the same as for CBPO or do they require higher vision standards?
    "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• I think so

Comment

• they are to be sent return receipt requested

Comment

• Anyone have a room for rent in Boston?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Been 4 weeks waiting on EOD (the call)..

Anyone waiting EOD for Baltimore, MD????

I was thinking on re-applying under the current announcement. BUT, I'll have to take the Written Test again, since I took my test on 2013 and scores prior to June 2014 are not longer valid. I am not going to risk it.

Comment

• I know there was some talk about the provisional offer forms we got. When I talked to MHC a week or two ago they said that everyone got one, it is only used if they need it, so for the rest of us it means nothing.

Comment

• Hey all. New to this. I took my test at the end of July. Did my medical/pft1 and vbt/si. Got word I passed the vbt/si. Waiting on confirmation for medical/pft1. Waiting for poly date and of course BI. Location I selected is coburn gore, ME. I'm feeling that may have not been the best decision. I understand its extremely remote but I've been looking for rents and it's very grim. Nothing closer than two hours away from the location. Does anyone have any ideas on the relocation with CBP? Am I better off requesting a new location?

Comment

• Random question but...

Anyone know of any available 2 bedroom apartments in the BRONX or uptown Manhattan ??

Im looking to move out by December... please message me and feel free to pass on the search it will be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!
                  CBPO: GS-5
                  Geo/Location: JFK
                  Tested: 3/'13
                  NOR (84)
                  Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                  Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                  Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                  The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                  BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                  EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbrown1212 View Post
                    Hey all. New to this. I took my test at the end of July. Did my medical/pft1 and vbt/si. Got word I passed the vbt/si. Waiting on confirmation for medical/pft1. Waiting for poly date and of course BI. Location I selected is coburn gore, ME. I'm feeling that may have not been the best decision. I understand its extremely remote but I've been looking for rents and it's very grim. Nothing closer than two hours away from the location. Does anyone have any ideas on the relocation with CBP? Am I better off requesting a new location?
                    Call your port, explain the situation and ask about housing in the local area.
                    Chances are someone there can do better for you than a computer search.

Comment

• Someone posted previously about knowing the hiring projections of different ports. Any chance Dulles was on there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Future CBPO View Post
                        Someone posted previously about knowing the hiring projections of different ports. Any chance Dulles was on there?
                        This is a great question do they also know if Seattle, WA might be on that list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlima View Post
                          This is a great question do they also know if Seattle, WA might be on that list?
                          I'm a 13-1 still waiting for Seattle and surrounding area?!!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Future CBPO View Post
                            Someone posted previously about knowing the hiring projections of different ports. Any chance Dulles was on there?
                            Yes that list would be very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                              I'm a 13-1 still waiting for Seattle and surrounding area?!!?
                              When was your case sent to the Scheduling Unit?
                              BPA EOD - 09/06/10

Comment

• I got my email notice this morning telling me that my application is now in the Scheduling Unit. Here's to hoping I get the call soon.
                                "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7263 users online. 389 members and 6874 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X