Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an email from medical this morning telling me that my medical review had cleared. Just waiting on the call, now.
    "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
      My BI met with me on Monday and said he had to have the case finished by tomorrow. And then, today, my BI had a green check in CASS, so who knows how they determine when it's cleared. I was sent a Provisional Clearance Form on Monday (when my BI met with me). I emailed it back to them on the same day, and then today I have a green check, so I wonder if it's considered cleared because of the provisional clearance.
      Oh cool...that was FAST

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't know on that provisional form because I signed mine on 7/8 and I'm still sitting here waiting.
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
          I don't know on that provisional form because I signed mine on 7/8 and I'm still sitting here waiting.
          Same here, I signed mines in June and I'm still waiting.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
            Same here, I signed mines in June and I'm still waiting.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
            It just goes to show that trying to find any rhyme or reason to this process is impossible to do. I think they roll the dice every day to determine what protocols they're going to use to decide to clear someone's BI, medical, etc. It certainly seems like it anyway.
            "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

It just goes to show that trying to find any rhyme or reason to this process is impossible to do. I think they roll the dice every day to determine what protocols they're going to use to decide to clear someone's BI, medical, etc. It certainly seems like it anyway.
              as for me? signed it 7/8 as well SOooo, it appears to be loaded dice .... in someone else's favor!! hahaha..........ha

Comment

My BI met with me on Monday and said he had to have the case finished by tomorrow. And then, today, my BI had a green check in CASS, so who knows how they determine when it's cleared. I was sent a Provisional Clearance Form on Monday (when my BI met with me). I emailed it back to them on the same day, and then today I have a green check, so I wonder if it's considered cleared because of the provisional clearance.
                My provisional clear definitely gave me the green check too. I think as soon as we passed the poly it was cleared and it took a few days to reflect on CASS.

Comment

Got an email from medical this morning telling me that my medical review had cleared. Just waiting on the call, now.
                  Nice, good to know they are actually reviewing cases over there. I was given an estimate to receive my response next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                    Nice, good to know they are actually reviewing cases over there. I was given an estimate to receive my response next week.
                    I was impatient and emailed them yesterday asking them how long they thought it would be. The email I got this morning telling me it had cleared was a reply to that email. Maybe lighting a little fire under their *** doesn't hurt.

Comment

• Does CBP offer GS 9 to current LEOs? The NOR I got was for GS 7!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashan646 View Post
                        Does CBP offer GS 9 to current LEOs? The NOR I got was for GS 7!
                        Entry level is 5/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• so maybe GS 7 Step 10?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashan646 View Post
                            so maybe GS 7 Step 10?
                            Yeah maybe if you are a 12 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got an email from medical this morning telling me that my medical review had cleared. Just waiting on the call, now.

That is great. Good luck.

Comment

• For those that had to mail in their fingerprint cards, do they email/call to confirm that they received them?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5143 users online. 203 members and 4940 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X