300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
    It's been forwarded and received by the medical division. Haven't gotten a thumbs up on it, yet. I just noticed that I have "passed" in my timeline for medical exam. I put that because it was cleared on the Border Patrol side of the house. I guess I need to change that for the CBPO app. I looked at the eye qualifications on the CBP website, and according to the Optometrist's eye exam that I sent in to medical, I meet those qualifications with room to spare, so I don't think it should be a problem. But then again, who knows how long they're going to take to clear it?

CBPO 15-1 Applicant
    Application- 2/19/2015
    Written exam (Passed) - 4/8/2015
    TSL 15-1 - 4/30/2015
    SF86/eQip - 5/26/2015
    VBT/SI (Passed) - 5/29/2015
    Medical Exam (Waiting for clearance due to resubmitted eye exam) - 6/2/2015
    PFT1(Passed) - 6/2/2015
    Assigned Duty Location (Presidio, TX) - 6/24/2015
    Reapplied Under 15-4 to get a new location - 6/29/2015
    TSL 15-4 - 9/4/2015
    Poly (Passed) - 9/16/2015
    Assigned Duty Location (El Paso, TX) - 9/16/2015
    Met with BI - 9/21/2015
    Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 9/21/2015
    Drug Test - 9/22/2015
    Nice, my first medical issue was resolved 3 days after it was forwarded to the medical review officer. But this other one is taking 2-3 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
      Anyone know when qualifications shows up on cass. It says "pending" still.
      I think someone here said that it's bugged and that you sometimes won't even get a green check even though it's cleared, which was confirmed by MHC. Im 15-1 and it doesn't have a green check.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
        Nice, my first medical issue was resolved 3 days after it was forwarded to the medical review officer. But this other one is taking 2-3 weeks
        Lord, I hope it doesn't take that long. It's already been 3 days since they acknowledged receipt of it. Medical exam still didn't have a green check in CASS today, so nothing thus far. I emailed them today to see how long they thought it would take, but no response yet. It's an eye exam for crying out loud. I'm 20/20 corrected both near and far. How hard can it be?
        "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

mine has been since October of last year........ even with several follow ups and additional check ups to show I'm good to go

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
            mine has been since October of last year........ even with several follow ups and additional check ups to show I'm good to go
            Medical review is not very vet friendly

Comment

I think someone here said that it's bugged and that you sometimes won't even get a green check even though it's cleared, which was confirmed by MHC. Im 15-1 and it doesn't have a green check.
              Oh, ok, thanks. Good to know. They told me over the phone thought it would show up on CASS, oh well.

I took my drug test today!
              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
              Application- 7/23/2014
              Written exam - 9/24/2015
              NOR: 10/31/2014
              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
              NOPA- 5/4/2015
              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
              EOD: 10/26/15
              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

Last edited by BK8675309; 04-03-2016, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BK8675309 View Post
                  Got the call today-- Very exciting. Reporting date was for Oct 5 -- didn't realize it would be such short notice! Exam 14-2, JFK. I deferred for personal reasons... important life event upcoming in a month, and they asked to submit documentation supporting that. Seems pretty straightforward. Hope I don't have to wait too long after that. Really gotta get my push-ups/sit-ups going now. I run 5 mi almost everyday, love running, but the push ups worry me the most (female). Any advice is appreciated! Good luck to all.
                  That 1 week notice lol. When is the academy date?

Comment

That 1 week notice lol. When is the academy date?
                    Not sure -- as soon as I was told Oct 5 we went into the deferment conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BK8675309 View Post
                      Not sure -- as soon as I was told Oct 5 we went into the deferment conversation.
                      Pre academy is usually 30 days but with the deferment who knows exactly. I'm at JFK btw, any questions feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                      EOD - 08/2014
                      FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                      DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                        Pre academy is usually 30 days but with the deferment who knows exactly. I'm at JFK btw, any questions feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                        Thanks junior spades. Sent you a pm.

Comment

• Thats great news!! Hopefully more ppl from Central East will be getting calls!

Comment

• In terms of deferment have you more or less been in the waiting pool for JFK since last year?
                            Keep up the cardio and work on those push ups- you'll be alright.

Comment

• CBP officer

So I just got confirmation about my SI/VB today I officially am eligible.( was shocked considering they told me Tuesday it would take 4-6 weeks) I kinda knew that was coming since i got my fingerprints done that day at JFK. Just waiting for final 3 P's Poly,PeePee and PT...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                              Score: 95+
                              List:1XX February 2015
                              APD-5: TBT
                              Medical: TBT
                              Written Psychological: TBT
                              Oral Psychological: TBT
                              Meet with investigator: TBT
                              JST: TBT
                              Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                                Ah man. So, that means I probably won't be hearing anything back until November . Thanks....
                                My BI met with me on Monday and said he had to have the case finished by tomorrow. And then, today, my BI had a green check in CASS, so who knows how they determine when it's cleared. I was sent a Provisional Clearance Form on Monday (when my BI met with me). I emailed it back to them on the same day, and then today I have a green check, so I wonder if it's considered cleared because of the provisional clearance.
                                "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7481 users online. 384 members and 7097 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X