Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15-3 san ysidro (reapplied 14-1 east texas)- Everything green except Drug screen, waitings to schedule it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
      Turn your PMs on

I think they are on now
      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
      Application- 7/23/2014
      Written exam - 9/24/2015
      NOR: 10/31/2014
      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
      NOPA- 5/4/2015
      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
      EOD: 10/26/15
      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• 13-1 done everything(forever ago) but UA.... still waiting on the green checks???

Comment

• Im 15-2. Im waiting for poly and BI also drug test

Comment

• 15-2 also. My background packet was submitted to the CBP Office of Internal Affairs. Received the email this morning. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to contact me? Or does that vary also?

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
              Pee into a cup, not ON a cup. No wonder the high failure rate...

lol

anyone 15-2 moved to poly/BI yet?

Also, maybe this has been covered before, but why do so many people like JFK? A lot of OT? Traffic on the way there and back can be atrocious on the Belt..

I'm also 15-2 but still waiting on my poly/BI... AND JFK because of the over time and its the best lol!! but also because I live in NY
              CBPO: GS-5
              Geo/Location: JFK
              Tested: 3/'13
              NOR (84)
              Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
              Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
              Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
              The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
              BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
              EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilray242002 View Post
                Im 15-2 BI in security office sent eqip. Just waiting on Poly and meet with Investigator. No drug test as of yet
                Same situation here called on the 16th was told by phone was in IA next day CASS updated and as of today no word on any progress

Comment

• Originally posted by socal_23 View Post
                  15-2 also. My background packet was submitted to the CBP Office of Internal Affairs. Received the email this morning. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to contact me? Or does that vary also?
                  What exactly did the email say if you Dont mind me asking? Because I'm also in IA and I didn't rcv an email it just updated on CASS

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                    What exactly did the email say if you Dont mind me asking? Because I'm also in IA and I didn't rcv an email it just updated on CASS
                    It just said that my packet was sent to IA and that MHC doesn't have access to the investigation until it is complete due to privacy issues. Also, it said the IA process takes 12-18 months or longer and that when it is done CASS will be updated with the outcome. It just didn't say if /when I should be expecting IA to contact me.

Comment

• I thought my background was completed but apparently it's still at the IA department. I'm praying and hoping my background clears soon. I have JFK as my duty station but I'm going to reapply for Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                        Once you have a TSL letter for a location your score is meaningless at that location.
                        You appear to have been selected for JFK so you're golden as far as JFK goes.

The only way for your score to become relevant again is if you reapplied, for, say Miami. Then you'd cancel your JFK application, reactivate your past score and compete for Miami based on that score.

That more or less appears to be what's going on here with some applicants who are abandoning their current selections to chase the job at other locations.
                        I couldn't agree more with you.
                        Think about it people, the pre-employment process cost money, so they would not have anyone started the pre-employment process and then left you behind if your score is not high enough. That would be a waste of money and time. Like Merline said, I think it's only matter when they're doing the selection. People with higher score might get selected to begin the process first. It's not that I know what I'm talking about, I'm only using my common sense and what Merline posted. Lol

Comment

• Could anyone offer a suggestion on what would be a better fit between JFK and Miami? I tried looking though the thread but it is still difficult to make a comparison. Im currently in my 20s and single. I would also like a location that offers more opportunities and experience that could help when applying to higher level LEO jobs in the future. Also does anyone know if Dulles International will be offered anytime in the future?

Thank You

Comment

• CBP officer

Just completed the VBT/SI today. Got my fingerprints done as well must be a good sign i think.. Onto the next step. im assuming its the Poly and BI.

NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                            Score: 95+
                            List:1XX February 2015
                            APD-5: TBT
                            Medical: TBT
                            Written Psychological: TBT
                            Oral Psychological: TBT
                            Meet with investigator: TBT
                            JST: TBT
                            Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by socal_23 View Post
                              It just said that my packet was sent to IA and that MHC doesn't have access to the investigation until it is complete due to privacy issues. Also, it said the IA process takes 12-18 months or longer and that when it is done CASS will be updated with the outcome. It just didn't say if /when I should be expecting IA to contact me.

I was told the same thing, however, I find it amusing they put this in the newsletter on CASS, "Finally, some applicants tell us they think their BI is taking too long. The hiring process typically takes nine to 12 months (assuming no complications), and most of that time is spent in the BI process."

Comment

• Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
                                I was told the same thing, however, I find it amusing they put this in the newsletter on CASS, "Finally, some applicants tell us they think their BI is taking too long. The hiring process typically takes nine to 12 months (assuming no complications), and most of that time is spent in the BI process."
                                What it really means: "Stop bugging us about you not hearing anything about your BI. We're just going to tell you it takes forever so you can forget that you even applied and can do other things with your spare time instead of emailing and calling us about it everyday."

There is no need to worry when you don't hear anything for a while, just wait and be patient. Most applicants before us took years to complete the process, so please don't get antsy only after a week of completing a step. They really are working on your application (unless you are PHSeaBee, whose application is processing slower than a VA claim).
                                Last edited by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis; 09-22-2015, 09:22 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10681 users online. 352 members and 10329 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X