Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's CASS official: background completed and pretty little green check mark.

    It doesn't show gs7 yet but I was told over the phone it will be.
    CBPO 14-2 Applicant
    Application- 7/23/2014
    Written exam - 9/24/2015
    NOR: 10/31/2014
    TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
    SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
    Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
    PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
    VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
    Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
    NOPA- 5/4/2015
    Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
    Met with BI - 5/30/2015
    Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
    BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
    Drug Test - 9/24/2015
    Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
    EOD: 10/26/15
    FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
      It's CASS official: background completed and pretty little green check mark.

      It doesn't show gs7 yet but I was told over the phone it will be.
      Whoop-whoop 🙌 🙌 🙌 I know you've probably said it before. But when did you meet with your BI?

      Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
        Whoop-whoop 🙌 🙌 🙌 I know you've probably said it before. But when did you meet with your BI?

        Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

        I sat down with him on May 30th. At that point he had met with almost all my references.
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
          I sat down with him on May 30th. At that point he had met with almost all my references.
          Ah man. So, that means I probably won't be hearing anything back until November . Thanks....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
            Ah man. So, that means I probably won't be hearing anything back until November . Thanks....

            Well not true. Some move quick mine moved slow. I'm older and moved quite a bit. Keep stalking CASS.
            CBPO 14-2 Applicant
            Application- 7/23/2014
            Written exam - 9/24/2015
            NOR: 10/31/2014
            TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
            SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
            Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
            PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
            VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
            Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
            NOPA- 5/4/2015
            Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
            Met with BI - 5/30/2015
            Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
            BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
            Drug Test - 9/24/2015
            Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
            EOD: 10/26/15
            FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

            Comment


            • Drug test is scheduled for Thursday.
              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
              Application- 7/23/2014
              Written exam - 9/24/2015
              NOR: 10/31/2014
              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
              NOPA- 5/4/2015
              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
              EOD: 10/26/15
              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                Drug test is scheduled for Thursday.
                Easiest part of the entire process... Pee on a cup.

                Whats your port?

                Comment


                • yet SOOOOO many fail.....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                    Well not true. Some move quick mine moved slow. I'm older and moved quite a bit. Keep stalking CASS.
                    I hope that's the case

                    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                      Easiest part of the entire process... Pee on a cup.

                      Whats your port?

                      Exactly. I'm actually excited for this part. It's the easiest part.

                      I was northeast and picked Boston. I did reapply this past Friday for JFK.
                      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                      Application- 7/23/2014
                      Written exam - 9/24/2015
                      NOR: 10/31/2014
                      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                      NOPA- 5/4/2015
                      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                      EOD: 10/26/15
                      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                        Easiest part of the entire process... Pee on a cup.

                        Whats your port?
                        Pee into a cup, not ON a cup. No wonder the high failure rate...

                        lol

                        anyone 15-2 moved to poly/BI yet?


                        Also, maybe this has been covered before, but why do so many people like JFK? A lot of OT? Traffic on the way there and back can be atrocious on the Belt..
                        Last edited by thaiboxing87; 09-22-2015, 11:23 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                          Pee into a cup, not ON a cup. No wonder the high failure rate...

                          lol [emoji14]

                          anyone 15-2 moved to poly/BI yet?


                          Also, maybe this has been covered before, but why do so many people like JFK? A lot of OT? Traffic on the way there and back can be atrocious on the Belt..
                          I got some on the cup. So I peed on a cup.

                          Comment


                          • I always ask them to hold it for me first.... the strangest looks I get?? what, with all the security in the GB, one would think they'd appreciate the jester.... NOPE!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                              Exactly. I'm actually excited for this part. It's the easiest part.

                              I was northeast and picked Boston. I did reapply this past Friday for JFK.
                              Turn your PMs on


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Im 15-2 BI in security office sent eqip. Just waiting on Poly and meet with Investigator. No drug test as of yet

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8010 users online. 382 members and 7628 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X